DJ-Fails-to-infinit's coupe

dude, those are some seriouuussss battle scars.

haha i tripped out and thought the 2nd pic was his hood too.

on a more serious note, i’ll give him credit for leaving the rebar intact.

I honestly thought it was a deal i was selling this car for.LOL

TBH, i have never done busniess with him so i’m not going to comment on Randy himself. But that car looks like a deathtrap. Structurally it looks like a normal 240. Bondo on the rockers? he’s not the first, i know many s13s with bondo’d rockers. The thing that concerns me the most are the seats… i cant even imagine how those seats are mounted when they are clearly tilted outwards.

2.5 catback
silvia front end
unknown racing seats
sideskirts
rear bumper
sound system
guages… etc isnt worth 2000$?

The car itself has passed safety and etest no problem.

What you listed is ahrdly worth 2000 dollars on a chassis with bondon on the rockers.

I’m wondering how your car was safetied without a bumper and turnsignals.

Kenji isnt the type of person to buy shit parts he’s not some hobo 16 year old with no money that zipties his car together. I highly doubt you told him that the fenders were fibreglassed. And explain the indash dvd player please.

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2882/owned9wz.jpg

ask him yourself i told him the fenders were fibreglassed. The car wasnt in that shape it had stock seats and stuff only now was it changed. I can understand about the seats but the car is in decent shape.

for the pioneer deck. The deck was cosmetically in good shape and yes i did know about the problems with the motor, thats why i had bought new ones. I was gonna fix it but i lost the deck.

and becaue the rockers has some bondo on it means that the car is no good?

umm… bondo where metal should be is never good. especially under the car. Body panels i can understand but rockers? Cars are supposed to be lifted by the lift tabs on rockers ( not that any 240 should be).

NO NO NO. There is not just bondo intead of metal.The rockers was rotting so the guy welded metal and then smoothed out with bondo.

Again, where am i scamming? Who ever the buyer would have been would have gotten a car that had fresh paint along with the other crap.

play nice boys…

And would anyone that i old something to or purchased things from speak up.

well, if you say so…

how about me asking 80 bucks or whatever for 2 silvia fenders.

and you come down and have your father haggle me to take like 60 dollars and 6 toonies and a loonie? after the price was already agreed on.

it was too cold outside so i just took it and went inside and laughed.

p.s. my coupe with silvia frontend. rsr catback. welded diff, 8 rims, and it was lowered with a strong running s14 ka got slightly over $2000. with mint rails, and rockers

so re-consider your price. sorry to chirp you bud but after dealing with you and seeing you try to sell a broken deck its only right to inform people of my experience

another point to the son members ^ ^ ^

its not even the bondo. its the skid marks on the sidewalk over the curb. plus the million pieces scattered on the road from the damage. if i was a potential buyer i would be thankful in finding out this information. seeing as theres info about the car in this thread which wasnt mentioned in the FS thread.

heres the pics which im talking about
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/n646390614_4118967_9336.jpg <—notice the skid marks leading towards the grass

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/n646390614_4118966_9105.jpg <—what broke on the car to cause all these pieces

p.s. i personally havent dealt with him but know of several of my friends that either bought or sold things to him. not one person had a nice thing to say.

who are they i would love to know.

I have never met him, So I have no opinion. But I did drive by this car, thursday night. It was pulled over in the south bound lane on wilson rd north of tauton. It had its four ways on and there was a truck that looked like it just arrived or vise versa. But it looked like there was something wrong with one of the vehicles. I say this becaues I think it should be noted if he is trying to sell a car for 2 grand and it was just broken down.

the kid doesn’t have his liscence so it probably wasnt him

Oh i ran out of gas that night.

I just noticed that he is no longer selling his car; I retract my statment.