Dj-Infinit's Silvia coupe

Thanks… I seriously don’t no why Coop Le is such a ***** but we need *****s in the world don’t we?

Trust me… just drop in a SR or an RB, get a 5 speed swap, rock some clean aero, drop the floor mats, get preferably OEM, and clean up the interior, plus please… and I repeat please get a one colour pain job. :slight_smile:

^^^if it were that easy lol

:lol: Well you NEED the funds obviously… but in THEORY its not that hard… :lol: It’ll take some time obviously but in the end it’ll be worth it.

Ye, true… Kollo(My boy John) on here will probably be painting it tomorrow or soon after. About the interior, the Nos mats i got with the car, along with most of the other stuff. I have only bought the Silvia front end, the DVD deck(that will most likely be changed for coil overs), the Aiwa deck i got from my bro, and some other small crap. The rest came with the car such as the kyb struts, and the pacesetter cat back, and most of the rice stuff. I must say i love my car.

Yeah man, you got a solid frame to build upon, it should turn out nice if done right.

everything is worth it as long as you work hard on it

Thats very agreeable. If you put your sweat and blood into something, in the end you will value it more then just buying it.

your rite stiky thats tru my older bro has a 740 gle volvo and me him and alongside with Infinit we redid it and made it look great

true, but buying is much cheaper and better for those with a budget like me and mst of people here i assume

Thats true, but at the same time, if you buy lets say a $500 roller that needs about $500 worth of sheet metal, and a few hours work, why not buy it, do the work, then swap in the engine you wanted originally because in the end it will be cheaper.

my budget is a funding that my older bro is giving me and it’s 800 and with 800 im tring to get a 240sx hatch and it’s hard to find 1 :frowning:

^^^just get a simple job and work for like 3 months you’ll have over 2k with those 800 and then you can get yourself a decent hatch with little to no rust

Yeah exactly, the only reason I want a roller is because I want to get a better condition chassis, and do ALL the work I need on that before I get into the engine. When the chassis prepped then I’ll buy the engine I want.

don’t put your hat where your hand can’t reach

thats what my rents wuld tell me everytime i do sumthing dum =D

if you have a shop to go to and do it and keep the car there then why not but doing it in a packed house garage with barely any room is nuts lol

:lol: I have a driveway that fits 6-7 cars at my grandparent’s house. So in turn I’m occupying the top half for my 240 to work on until I get my g2, then I’ll start taking it to shops.

^^^thats good my drive way has a fucking path walk so i cant park my car anywere

Yeah, they have a huge driveway, the house they’re at was built in the 50’s big cars=big drive ways… hmm I should start renting spaces. :lol:

thats gud stiky mine holes up to 8 cars with out using the garage and if i did it wuld hole up 2 9 cars =D and my rents where tlkin on how 2 make a drive thru for my mechanic =D