Dj-Infinit's Silvia coupe

ok im coming to your house to work on the car lol…joking

=D i wuldn’t mind that but i think my dad wuld :S

:lol:

my dad is strick as hell he dont want me 2 get a car

yo guys take it to msn dam… lol

lol konnichiwa Kengi san

When it’s an ACTUAL SILVIA, then title the thread with, “Sivlia”. Not just when it’s a coupe with a fucking Silvia front end. No matter what it will ALWAYS be a 240sx.
This is one of the most annoying things on this site. People calling 240sx coupes, “Silvias”, and, “Silvia coupes”. Especially in the FS section.

This thread is just as lame as most of the other posts. Sorry, but it really is.

This car is not mint, nor is it’s underbody.

Sorry but there’s to many weak threads being posted lately about useless and boring crap.

A stock auto 240 with silvia parts and lots of surface rust… ohhhh exciting!

you guys wait im painting this whore tommorrow while aty least primer then ppaint shpould look siCK

YES!!! KOLLO FTMFW!!! KOLLO… im tossing you cash whether you like it or not so… ye lol. But thats when ur done the actuall colour:P

relax dude. of course a 240sx is a 240sx, but do you think I really wanna type, “dj-infinit’s 240sx with silvia front end.” I think I will just stick to silvia coupe… obvouisly thats just the short form for a coupe with a silvia front end… or else I would have named it a “silvia” to be a stupid rice…

there is msn for a reason

WIN i’m glad someone said it i’m to old to argue with these kids

Silvia coupe is a perfectly fine term,

he has a silvia converted coupe, what do u wanna call it lol

if it was a hatch and he said silvia hatch none of you would bitch…

All real silvias are coupes… so they are called just plain Silvias…

however advertising a silvia converted coupe as just silvia is gay…

classic

YES Kollo get it done plz and thank you and i want 2 see de car by the way bring it down once it’s dun paint

uhhhh randys car will be done frist i have to get a engine and rebuild before turbo but randys will be done this week primer body work and next weekend colour

Kollo for the win:D Always:D cant wait man. Primer then clearcoat? Maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

give kollo sum money and sum 1919rum :wink:

no rum teqila got me last night