How a real silvia looks like ;)

[quote=“shiftdowns14"”]
404whp/396wtq

no filter open intake
hinson supercars headers
dual 3" exhaust w/ H pipe
+tune

It’s use the factory auto tranny out of the 2006 gto, as well as the dash, carpet, console and seats. Still working on trimming up the doors to get a decent match up.

and here’s a little video of it pulling out of the parking lot.

[/quote]

Thought I’d post this here.

Aside from the obvious v8 awesomeness, I love the paint and interior job

not what i was expecting at all…

+1 for workman ship
-1 for auto

Automatic is gay, and after all that, why not just buy a GTO? You can buy them in the states for like 20k for the 6.0

Anyways, the guy has patience and skill to pull that off, that’s for sure.

The color with the white wheels looks sweet, but needs a little more drop.

yeah to bad it’s auto…OTHER than that. this shit is mint…!!!

Hood is ugly, but the execution is decent. Auto is still gay.

different

Wow, if you were going to bother with this swap why would you kill it with an auto?

I thought the hood was some nasty generic vents, but they are actual GTO vents he molded in, cool.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/M3beemer/GTO.jpg

Wow…that interior shocked me! talk about an update! :open_mouth:

but, I’d still choose a GTO over this GTO wannabe Silvia, but it looks pretty good, that hood throws it off a bit but it looks nice overall.

-1 for Auto.

My favorite part of the car is the sportmax center caps.

Nicely done…

Looks pretty killer… Take the “GTO” shyte out…

Auto is rough, but take out the GTO gauge, change the Ponti-shit steering wheel, and the seats at pretty badass (minus the GTO lettering)

The interior update is pretty cool, didn’t know the dash would fit and the centre console is pretty sweet.

interior is mint…ME LIKE!!

Not bad the interior shocked me aswell. pretty good work it would be nice if it was 6 spd. I hope most of you know that most drag cars are auto. Perfect example is the Titan motorsports drag supra runs high 7’s all day long and is using a TH400 tranny.

^^^

What do you know about Drag??
You only push 650+ HP!!!

Nice car though.
Lots of work has gone into it and looks SUPER Clean

Everything is cool except the dash and seats and the automatic…so gay lol i prefer the S13 dash over any car…anyday

This is not what a real silvia looks like at all lol. its not rhd, so its a 240sx with a silvia front end, GM drivetrain/interior. This is what frankenstein would drive.

definitely sumtin i would never do but good craftsmanship

that is one awesome job… an upgrade from a crappy 240 interior :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d fuckin rock that no problem. put a 6-speed in her. electric dumps and a s/c. fat street slicks. and away i go.

but a hatch. fuck coupes. hatch love <3