How a real silvia looks like ;)

also. that could indeed be a silvia.

had to convert it to use the GTO dash…duh uhhhh

Why not buy a GTO ?

Not what I expected to see.
Cool non the less.

Just cracked a rather sizable boner.

Must have taken a hell of a lot or work to get that interior in there. But meh, give me the engine, paint job and wheels, the rest I couldnt care less.

Pantyhose ftw.

I know alot about drag and 650hp is boring lol. The stock hood would have looked better. I’d be happy with the small block and a 6spd.

650horse is boring? you must be retarded…or you simply truly know nothing about drag.

650 in any decent car that HOOKS is fuckin movin.

.WOW.

A GTO +Hemi
into a 240 ??? WTF

GAY!!!

hemi?

and all you haters. tsk tsk. hating on something because it is different, and kinda original. give it up and appreciate the amazing workmanship.

wait, so why would you want a pontiac dash in your car? Ls1 I can understand, the rest is just a stupid waste of time. do not want.

C’mon Chris, you have to admit. The interior is wack!

who is chris?

Kinda cool, you gotta respect all the work that’s been put in… but it’s a waste of time/money in my opinion…especially being automatic.

87s15lt1 = Chris.

I posted that seconds after you, directed to him lol.

With a name like 87S15LT1, i can see why you would think we are a bunch of crackers for not loving a bastardized Nissan with Pontiac 6000 parts.

wtf just happened here?

What’s wrong with it? Cars can’t have a sexual orientation, so try to come up with something better than “GAY!!!”. I also don’t know why you randomly named a GM Model either, lol.

I’m not retarded I’m just crazy. I know alot about drag. My car hooks great with the 285 R compunds i have on all 4 corners but i’m power hungry. who the fuk are you? lol

That front end looks awesome.

Exactly my feelings. I was laughing at some of the comments both about auto, go buy a gto, the i prefer the s13 interior and ‘this is not a real silvia’ lol… fail.

I think it’s frickin awesome, more sexy than the damn gto bulk, the interior is just right except i’d change the steering wheel and naturally i’d want the t56… if he wants to drag and daily im sure thats why he went with the auto but who cares?

The craftmanship is pristine. By the way all the buttons, keys, knobs, radio, heating/climate stuff, cluster, guages, lights, etc… work…

He is working on the doors as well so they fit.