Dj-Infinit's Silvia coupe

lol

No, you simply title it, “DJ-Infinit’s 240sx”. That’s the simple way of doing it. It’s still not a “Silvia Coupe”.
I’d relax if so many people on this site didn’t make me second guess the human as being an intelligent race.
I sympathize for the people on this site that don’t falll under that category.

Well, someone eventually has to say something intelligent on here. :smiley:

There is MSN for a reason. Can’t say that enough in this thread apparently.

^^^formus are made for different types of threads such as off topic ones so why does everyody one here flame…if you dont like it and have a problem then deal with it
nuff said

lmao alright dude… you win, you can continue calling 240sx’s with silvia conversions 240sx’s and I will continue calling them how I like. BTW went to your profile and saw you you have a 1989 hatch, nice. But i also saw that you put " soon to be a sil80" lmao. good one.

I did deal with it. I ranted.

:lol: Good catch Kengi… TECHNICALLY he should call it sil40 not sil80 :lol:

meh I am not hating on him… its all fun and games.

I actually haven’t updated it in a while. A long while at that.
That was before I knew how annoying this site CAN be.
I don’t own that anymore. I have an S14…

You are right.

Yeah neither am I, just saying :lol:, honestly they’re ALL based on the silvia platform… if it has the front end… why not call it a silvia, the only difference is the engine and the fact a real ones RHD…

nice, I plan to own one some time in the future after my coupe falls apart. lol. enough with the haterade. You proved your point, I proved mine.

Your all stupid. Lock this up

How so, it started off with us admiring how clean infinit’s coupe is… which it really is… Kengi was just backing one of his friends up, that’s all.

^There a few other things… Like the chassis itself. There are differences in bracing… One being the frame rails.

Other differences being the brakes, interior and exterior options…

Biggest reason for NOT calling a converted 240sx a Silvia… Because it’s not a Silvia. Would you call a converted Fiero a Ferrari? Not likely.

Another reason. When you’re actually looking for a REAL SILVIA, and see in the FS section, “FS: Silvia”… You get excited in hopes of finding or buying a real Silvia. Then you find out the kid’s a 'tard and mislead you by calling his 240sx Coupe with a cnversion,a Silvia. It’s happened to me when I was actually planning on buying a Silvia.

Then I just got fed up and bough an S14.

:thefinger:

Yeah that’s true… but at the same time… it brings interest to his post… and if the 240 CONVERTED coupe is clean… it will obviously be cheaper then the JDM, so why not just buy it anyways… plus its cheaper on insurance.

Sorry, but the car really isn’t that clean. It’s just better than the average 240sx. But, that doesn’t make it clean.

It still looks as though it has a solid frame… with a little bit of work it would be clean, he just needs to be willing to do it.