Dj-Infinit's Silvia coupe

lol…your actually comparing a fiero and a ferrari when a fiero has very different body line than a ferrari while a 240sx has the same and it looks exactly the same with a silvia front…anyways who gives a shit about this if you want to call it a silvia then go

Agreed man, everyone has their own way of describing something, personally whether it’s USDM or JDM, if it has the looks of the car it can be a clone. Take for example a 240sx… if it has all the JDM aero, it can be called a 180sx CLONE, as with a 240sx coupe with a JDM front end… its a silvia CLONE, as for a hatch with a JDM front end, it’s a sil40 or a sil80 clone, simple as that.

I think I would just more fuel to your fire if I just called his car a plain silvia. lmao. I think thats going overboard calling a converted fiero a ferrari as its a totally different car but with 240sx and silvia it is basically the same except all that you listed and the rhd. I am still not going to call a 240sx with silvia front end a 240sx becasue that is misleading as well. becasue how about if someone was looking for a stock 240sx and got pissed becasue they kept on finding 240sx with silvia conversions lol. I think you need to get over it lol.

It would generate the same amount of interest if the title read,’ DJ-Infinit’s 240sx". However, it’s still a lame post.

It MAY be cheaper than a real Silvia. A 240sx as clean a Silvia should almost go for the same price. Stock vs. stock.

P.S.
My S14 has a JDM kouki front end, tails, suspension, wheels, and brakes. Does that mean it’s a Silvia?

^^^whatever you want it to be it can be

I dont know about that even.

Its not bad but its not good either. Id say its about average.

No because of the fact the s13 platform was ONLY offered with flip lights here, there were no brick, dual or trip projectors in USDM, only in JDM. That is why they should be called a silvia, because it is BY FAR different than what is offered here. As for the s14 platform on the other hand, both were offered here.

HAHA i love how stupid this thread has become… lol

^^^s13 platform was offered with pop ups in japan as well it’s called onevia

Okay, the Feiro and Ferrari may be overboard…

What about an Integra GS with a JDM Type R conversion… It’s still an Integra GS… and not a JDM type R.

My initial post was to simply say that people should stop calling their USDM 240sx’s, Silvia’s. Regardless of how much conversion it has done to it. It still is, and always will be, a 240sx.

I know I’m not the only person who thinks this.

Yeah, but I’m saying in USDM, the 240 ONLY came with flips. Were not talking about Japan here.

It was kinda dumb to even have this thread in the first place.

^^^you wer talking about JDM and it stands for japanese domestic market

Yeah but my point was… the brick/dual/trip was ONLY offered in Japan, not here. I realize that they have the onevia in Japan. But all we had was the 240sx with flips… which is equivalent to the onevia and 180sx.

JDM=RHD nuff said

:lol: That is true… but at the same time a conversion = JDM clone, enough said.

I’m beginning to think most new sonlings arent even old enough to watch R rated movies.

WHAT???/

+2

hmm alright. but I think it was interesting to see that his frame wasnt warped with holes and shit like everyone said in the past. this thread was just to show for entertainment purposes that his frame is decent. alright mr. s13counterpart. this thread has served its purpose and it needs to be locked.