DMCC day2!

ahahah yee i remeber:) lol there were lot of donuts and brakestands today ahah

i never got asked to do donuts i was asked if i was apart of the event though.

congratz vlad , sebastian , and jesse

that stupid laguna beach kid?
all you had to do to get parking was to tell them you were going to another building there…
there are like multiple business’s and warehouse’s and shit there.
GPK karting,
area 51 paint ball,

It was a very stupid set up, when it came to parking.
they were tryin to charge people who didn’t even know what drift mania was for parking.

I told that dude-bro-hills-maui-fever POS to get away from my car before I got out after he said do a brake stand to get in…
that kid is shook.

btw,
i saw your sexy parking job 2 cars down from mine.

other than all that im so glad everything worked out for better…
and im sure they made a killing on those 5 dollar hamburgers :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL you drove away before I could search your cars for drugs!

lol the dude told me to pay for parking and i showed him my wallet (empty) no cash… then he said alright just go and he gave me a parkin ticket… but instead my frends got me to park inside pits parking

yup, all about the hookups. and free food too. lol

there were lots of s14’s in the pits. we were there all day sat. and well we showed up later in the day on sunday.

that job was boring as hell, couldnt see any action and we had to find some way to make it fun. so any car that came up that we thought could do a doughnut or a brake stand we asked them too. personally i thought the best one of the day was either the e30 that left a shitload of rubber on the ground, fobwalls doughnuts, or the camero doughnuts, atleast its not in traffic to much

LOL i probably saw you working the parking crap…

i remember some guy in some talon was telling us he didnt have to pay for parking cause he did a burn out…

Pretty cool event… I got media passes through my boy GC, and we pretty much got shit loads of shots for the event… gotta wait before a post them because he is trying to sell em to some magazine i believe…

Grats to Jesse and s1dc

lol that was me, i was like can you jus pull up the e-brake and rip it a lil, and then he told me its 4wd so i just asked him if he can peel out, at this point it was entertainment=free parking

lol wish someone would have told me to do donuts i would have done rodeo donuts to get free parking…

haha, i also noticed the take it to the track decal that u left on my windshield wiper. were you giving all those out? must have been expensive.

yup it was an amazing event. we had a ton of fun meet alot of new people got to put a face to alot of people. the R34 was absolutely sick (sorry cant spell). it was fun talking to the DA guys, they are realy nice, down to earth. we tryed to do our best to bring home a podiam finish but just could put it down. oh well we started with 28 cars and finished 4th. Im just realy happy the car held up to the abuse. I would like to congradulate Jesse and Valad on there 2nd and third finishes.

anyway good turn out, thanks to the staff and all the volenteres of DMCC, and kendrick from drift ops. i hope we can do more of these big event in ontario get the drift scene up and going. we have alot of realy talented guys here.

gtchampion, if you came in a 240 you shouldnt of payed parking unless you went to asian guy, his bro was the organizer and he was serious about collecting money for parking. and since when do i look like a laguna beach kid…

Sick weekend, had lots of fun and learned alot for my first track event.

Congrats to Vlad and Jesse! Keep it up

I was about to not go down since these events are usually gay.

Needless to say, I am glad I went, as I had lots of fun. I was expecting it to be quite boring, but I was pleasantly surprised.

It was also nice to see some of you who I haven’t seen for over a year.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o238/backwoodmiata/th_DriftMania_0002.jpg

friend put this together
not to good but it works lol

TEASER FROM THAT BATCH OF LONG LENSE PHOTO’s

http://www.takeit2thetrack.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=1270#post1270 - click here for the rest of this batch.

http://gallery.mac.com/svmiura/100002/IMG_1032/web.jpg
http://gallery.mac.com/svmiura/100002/IMG_1317/web.jpg

We have video of that as well.
-and will be posting it soon.

i was asked to burn out as well. propbably by this same guy rob s13. i paused,
because i know it ain’t too smart, then give him more that what he asked. B/O with a
180 in the middle of the road. when i finished i noticed security watching me the whole
time. they did not move lol.

this surfer looking guy, who looked shocked runs up and gives me a ticket. i was driving
a burgandy coupe w/5 stars.

peace

security didnt do shit all day. untill fobwall did his doughnuts, that was about the 30th car that did a couple tricks for us too lol