DMCC day2!

LET ME just say it was amazing how 18yr guy from Quebec(not sure) won the 1st place and guy was saying “you can get it up man” lol oh man burnout in middle of streets!!! btw what was that RX8 running his gas fume smelled diffrent lots of back fires too loud ones. scared the girl beside me lol I hope this thing happens next year!:stuck_out_tongue:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o238/backwoodmiata/th_29ddc533.jpg

just 5 of my shitty video’s put together

my omni television guy is working on putting together all the crash scene’s and high end scene’s…

and I just wanted to say,
everyone who drifted out of the DMCC lot, are losers.

Good job for ruining the end of a sweet event,

If its not enough that they let this event happen in the city, but good job on reminding people how stupid people are…takeit2thetrack.

hey hey multi dont hate! its natural man. but it is illegal to do those things guys! I saw lots of Son members drifting out it looks cool and all but…ya prove it at the track. I bought so much stickers mang I’m gonna just put JDM stickers on my computer! lol

btw congrats to jesse and allesserfate for taking 2nd & 3rd place in the amature competition.

Yeah what an awsome day …saturday and sunday

Who ended up in the top 5?

1. jesse
  2. allesserfate

???

it was a great event… I bought a VIP pass, went for both days and stayed until the end :slight_smile:

I’m gonna do drift in public!!! in Loblaws CART DRIFT!!! so sick!!! lol

I was there I was going to look for bing but an oppurunity came up :stuck_out_tongue: That thing was AWESOMEE got into stands without paying vip lol!!! but omg haha the back fires scared everyone in my stand lol!! I also met the owner of the website of take it to the track nice guy btw. lol very fun much!

standings:

1. Sebastian (from montreal)
  2. Vlad Crown (Overdrive)
  3. Jesse Wilks (S1DC)
  4. Justin Forsyth (intense motorsports)

That was the top 4, and what a time it was. I had fun both days and im sure all of you who were lucky enough to attend did as well.

Congrats on those top 4 guys.

and…drift alliance rocked.

SIIIICK sick event guys! WOW!

Oh. And FUCK YOU to Mike (Spd-Dmn) for winning the Yokohama Ride Of A Lifetime in that retarded GTS 4-door! I enter 20 ballots and he enters 3-4, and he wins. Please someone explain to me how that works?

its because he was wearing a gtrcanada shirt.

it was a good event didnt see much s14’s in the parking lot just 1 other than my one. fun event though picked up some subframe bushings from bing and a fpr.

i left after just before they let people onto the track so i dont get stuck in the trafic from the event, o yea got in for free no parking fee woo hoooo.

ahaha ye MY special offer ahahaha brake stands or donuts for free paarking one guy let me hop in his s13 and do a brakestandd wooohooo

Was it one of you guys in here that told me that you’d let me in for free if i did either a brake stand or a donut? some dude gave me shit for doing donuts after =\ you can still see all the donuts that were left at that entrance.

that was a bad idea.

ahahaha wut car were u drivin??

Champagne coloured S13 with Advan Oni’s (3 spoke wheels)