DMV firebombed

LOL someone was pissed huh
http://www.wivb.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2414347&h1=Buffalo%20man%20pleads%20guilty%20to%20firebombing%20of%20DMV%20office&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=91767&LaunchPageAdTag=Video%20Player&activePane=info&rnd=84576411

this is related to the raid of that kenmore car dealer a few months ago

WTF.

No video here (at work still), which office? Everyone alright?

Its funy, I was just discussing that “dealership” with someone the other day…

Lost my fav. friggen stapler. in that fire bastard!

lol… was it a red swingline?

The vid was just of his court hearing. They showed some pictures of the DMV but it was just a field office.

Looks like it happened December 2006. Someone plead guilty.
http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=8209132

A state judge condemning Nicholas Birdwell, as the Buffalo man admits to the Christmas Day firebombing of the this DMV office, in 2006.
:squint:

“This will show them! hahaha!”

… Dumb ass.

good old australian robert lol

ahhhh Nitro knows huh. Extradition is being worked on, being it was a state office building and can be labeled terrorism
I’ve got some good pics from dec 26 2006 of it. Dont think they can be shown as its still an active case.

Thats fucking awesome. Dude hired another crew to firebomb a DMV supervisors house. LOL

lol I know that guy, He had a dealership on delaware that was knocked down, another on milarty and the last one on elmwood “which he was having issues with”

Robert is a pos.He hires immigrants from russia. Je also is guilty of title washing, grand theft, selling pos car, extortion, and money laundering. I used to sell that guy used tires. He is a serious pos and I hope he dies. I used to refuse alignments and inspections on alot of cars. He once brought me a intrepid with worn out struts. I told him for alignment he needed struts. He went home painted them and came back. def pos people

AWESOME

Too bad some nut like him wasn’t mad at the legislature. Might actually do some good for NY.

Number 2 of 3 plead guilty today. It was a good day. Except for having to wait around in county court for it to start.
Vaughters was there so i assume it will be on the news later