Well that's one way to express your dislike of the DMV

I know there have been several times that I’ve walked out of the DMV thinking to myself “I should just burn this place to the ground”, but common sense always kicks in and I don’t do it.

Not this this fuckin guy.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/police-courts/courts/article623384.ece

And then for good measure he had the car of the DMV employee he was having trouble with torched as well.

Next time maybe you should pick a non-extradition country though when plotting your escape.

Interesting way to solve your problem. What could of his dispute been that was worth all that? Glad no one got hurt

It’s kinda poetic, dont’cha think?

I’m not saying what he did was right.

But I understand.

I wonder if he also put strychnine in the guacamole.

http://www.redstaplerchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/milton.jpg

You have to wonder how much more responsive government would be if more people were as motivated in expressing their grievances as this guy. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure I’ve ever had a bad experience with the DMV, time consuming maybe. It’s the damn TVB that I can’t stand

I dealt with him when I was selling service contracts. Glad he didn’t go pyro when we denied a claim for pre-existing issue.

What was the original issue with the DMV about? Backed taxes?

This was my office that it happened to. We are not a regular auto bureau/DMV (registration office). theres alot more to it. He was a crappy car dealer that was pissed at a situation.

From the article

In 2006, police said, he became embroiled in a dispute with a DMV automotive facilities inspector, regarding his operations of the auto businesses.

I wonder what the going rate is for arson now. Do you post an ad on craigslist or something?

Damn. Australia? WTF?

Meanwhile, Australia is down there like WTF mate

My brother bought a car from this tard years ago. He also bought a used car warranty from him. When the transmission went on the car shortly after purchase, my brother tried to use the warranty and found out although he was given the warranty paperwork this guy pretty much took the money for the warranty and pocketed it.

We reported him to the DMV and the DMV actually sent their own lawyer to prosecute the guy on my brothers behalf. He had to pay for all repairs and refund my brother the money for the warranty. The guy was a scumbag. As soon as I read that he fled to Australia, I started to wonder if it was the same guy. Econo motors sealed it. He used to be over on Delaware where IHOP was in an old Pontiac dealership.

It seems to me that $1000 is pretty cheap to get a dmv burned down.

Oh yeah forgot to add, dude is Australian that’s why Australia.

Crickey!

i think of the dane cook joke to say the least maybe he just need a punch in the face… lol

Yeah he had two locations. He went from Delaware to Elmwood and one on Military.

I worked at that old Pontiac Dealership just out of school. It used to be Gary Pontiac. Place was a shit hole. Paddock tried to come in and absorb us, but didn’t want to spend the money to fix the place and buy new equipment for the shop… /OT

Times are tough- even hired arsonists have to work for lower wages. He probably used to be a hit man, but had to take the lower-paying arson job to make ends meet.

yeah the 1000 is cheap but if you include the $250,000 in restitution and the fact that he has to renounce his US citizenship and return to Australia after doing a solid 5 yrs (no serve less time:Fed charges) in a fed facility- its kinda costly