DMV unpaid registration = Pissed off!

First thing is first. Dont buy a car from Webster Imports/ www.websterimports.com I have had nothing but issues dealing with these guys. 1st is was my last Subaru with needing an alignment when I told them to do it before I picked it up… then they took 5 months to pay me back for the alignment. This car was a fog light busted and no wiper blade put on/motor didnt work (listed on the site as working) Finally got the fog light after a few weeks, the motor they got was wrong year, then I got the right one sent to me, but no wiper arm… making me get one from a junk yard.

-This is the part that pissed me off the most

Right now I’m dealing with an issue where I got a letter in the mail from the DMV saying that a check bounced for a registration under my name.
-my honda was paid cash and over a year ago
-subaru was bought at a dealership and registered through them
I called the deal and found out they bounced a check, after which he said he was going to send me an email with the status showing paid. I never got that
I called the dmv to find out they didnt pay it yet. I called him back and told the guy to get me papers over right now so that I can show it.

He told me that he had to find them, then said something about going to the dmv (pretty much indicating they didnt pay) followed by more lies with it being paid because I questioned him.

Right now I’m waiting on a call back to indicate that this has been paid and that I’m going to get evidence of this. I told him the dmv is open for another 1 1/2 so get someone the fuck over there.

Anyone else ever deal with this bullshit before?

for those that dont realize the reason I’m pissed… if this doesnt get paid, it suspends my license.

Anyone know if this screws my credit up? this is one thing after another. (bank being the last)

jesus christ not again

why would you go back to a dealership that you previously had a bad experience with?

easy solution here…dont deal with shitty dealer :tup:

Second thing is second.

This will not mess up your credit, but can get cuffs slapped on you. Once you have a bad dealing don’t go back. Also make sure that you report all of this shit to the BBB. Make him chase his tail for a few weeks.

Because I figured you would have learned from the last mistakes, and they are one of the largest suppliers of Subarus in the area with good prices. But they lack the ability to do shit there when problems come up. Everything was pretty smooth but thats last part now. And other than calling them 15 times to get shit done. Wont go there obviously again, nor do I hope anyone I know goes there.

sounded like someone had a problem them as well when I was there to get the car.

oh and not to mention the car wasnt ready to be picked up when I was told it would be (drove and hour to get there) I yelled enough and got them to deliver it to my house that night.

dont fight it…pay it

lolll

:oj:

hahahaha

oh yammy

Good thing I didn’t end up picking a Corolla up from them that I was considering. I knew something looked sketchy about them based off their craigslist ads. This is shitty though, hope it works out in the end for you.

LOL Yet the same people with useless posts.

Really, you only see them as useless because we have nothing to contribute because we’ve never been in a retarded situation like that.

Dealerships are shady, especially small ones, end of story

So why contribute at all if you have nothing to add but retarded comments? I dont see this in Offtopic… I remember getting infractions for pretty much the same bullshit.

anyways, back on topic.

[sarcasm] Nice work Yammy![/sarcasm]

Because I seriously doubt anyone on here will be able to help you with this.

Lucky you got that spare $130 from the other thread

Real advice: Go pay this shit so that it does not come down on you. Keep everything documented and logged. Take them to small claims court to recover your loses.

You sir are a dumbass then, because this thread also just informed people not to buy a car from them, but because you have to make stupid fucking comments… you miss the point of the thread. A. inform people. B. maybe get some advice since I haven’t had to deal with this shit.

Its sad, really… you guys make me out to be some sort of dumbass but you over look other shit that I say or reasons they are said. Funny again, its only the same dumb fucks on here that have to speak up.

tpgsr: Thank you.