Nashville Bombing

I’ll put $5 it’s a disgruntled small business owner. Picked a day where everything is closed, no one is awake or downtown and warned people ahead because his goal wasn’t to kill or harm people, it was to make a statement specifically there.

really interested to see what comes out of this, whether the explanation is believable and how quickly it gets memory-holed.

Definitely wasn’t trying to kill people with the time, location and pre-detonation warning he was broadcasting over a PA speaker.

I’m thinking someone really pissed off with one of those businesses he parked in front of.

reminds me of KILLDOZER

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the video.

Man, even my wife was like “Do you think it was a Killdozer thing?”

“Person of interest”

You take away a man’s ability to work and provide for himself/his family…you get this.

I know we’re not supposed to rationalize irrational acts, but if this was the motivation (and at this point it’s anyone’s guess) then why was this his target?

I’ve actually been to that exact location before. I’ve eaten at the Spaghetti Factory which is 166 2nd Ave N and the exposition was @ 166. So maybe this guy hated pasta?

The following is a non-exhaustive list of businesses located along the same street where the Christmas morning bombing took place.

• The Melting Pot
  • Old Spaghetti Factory
  • Coyote UGLY
  • Rodizio Grill
  • Simply the Best $10 Boutique
  • Ensemble Boutique
  • Pride & Glory Tattoo
  • Downtown Nashville Wine and Spirits
  • BB King’s Blues Club
  • The Big Bang Bar

i guess hte AT&T connection thing has some truth to it if they’re issuing statments. though this is just a quote without a direct link to the actual statement.

shit’s kinda wild:

Read this morning that they’re looking into if the guy was one of those “5G is being used to spy on us and is going to kill us all” guys. That’s a theory that fits well with the massive damage to AT&T’s network and that he did this in a way to minimize casualties.

The fact that he stayed in the RV for the explosion makes me think they’ve already recovered some kind of manifesto when they searched his house and we’ll be hearing about that in the next few days.

Piling on the super weird shit though… dude transferred two houses to a 29 year old LA entertainment exec who’s claiming she had no knowledge of the houses while refusing to say if she has any relationship with the bomber or his family.

lol, “gifted” her with more than just two houses. On the 12th day off Christmas her true love gave to her :musical_note: 12 FBI interviews :musical_note:

3 Likes

Whole lot more on the 5G thing here. US press is sleeping through the holiday I guess. He blamed his father’s dementia on 5G.

Awww man, that’s disappointing :frowning:

Not that the two are linked, however I heard about the Baltimore explosion on Christmas eve, then found out from my wife about the Nashville Bombing. I had not read into the Baltimore one yet but they don’t seem connected at all. Still was something that was going through my head when I first hear about it… possibly because of recently watching the unabomber series on Netflix.

Figured I’d at least share this here, wasn’t looking to start another thread.

So do you wanna do this with Venmo, Paypal or Zelle? :slight_smile:

It’s not proven yet! Maybe he was a disgruntled AT&T 5G salesperson and AT&T is trying to hide it!

Are we even 100% sure it was a HE?

“Mam, we’d like to talk to you about a camper van”

Nothing can be assumed here. It is 2020/1

bro, i hadnt even heard of the Baltimore explosion.

i can’t even.

1 Like