DMV refund...

I got the reund for my registration today, I re registerd my plates like a few months ago and i got a refund for the 2nd year…it cost me $99 to register and shit and i got a $15.95 refund…is it just me or does that not sound right?

refund?

i edited it sorry lol…typing it fast, im on limited time right now lol.

you have to look at what the registration actualy cost, not all the charges and taxes they add. My cavialer only cost me $100 for new plates and registration, the registration was only $40 the rest was plates and all the fees, taxes.

one of my friends just got a refund from the DMV too… mistakes maybe?

I usually get a DMV Refund ticket for registration when I turn my plates in on my summer casr… basically I dont hvae to pay to register it again iirc.

same thing here…just used it for less than a year…only about $15 back

Yeah I figured alot of it was taxes and whatnot…I mean hell its NYS, tax capital of the world, but still…I was expecting more than $15 lol.

better than nothing bitchass :tup:

^ true. But I gotta bitch about something…they probably taxed it as income knowing the state lol.

Lmao, You think NYS is going to Fuck up? They nickle and Dime every cent they can get.

Now, Did you ever turn in your plates or are they on the new car? If they are on the new car there is a Plate fee they probably kept!

50 dollars of that 100 are title fees, which are not refunded.

dont have a car at the moment, thats why i turned in the plates