The DMV blows

When I sold my Firebird to Choko and turned the plates in I told the girl I wanted credit and not a refund

I had just payed the shit in July for the next 2 years and it cost me $67 or something like that

Well today a check shows up in the mail, the dumb shit put in for a refund for me

My grand total refund after using it for only 3 months

$26

Thats almost criminal

Pisses me off now when I go tomorrow to put the Roadmaster on the road I have to shell out for 2yrs for that instead of transfering the credit:tantrum:

Welcome to NY state. Not only #1 in taxes, but #1 in hidden fees as well.

But don’t worry, soon instead of NY having the highest taxes because of our health care system we’ll have the same overpriced health care nationwide, and everyone will pay what we do or more.

The DMV seems to be using every and any way to take peoples money. It really is starting to be criminal…

You know they charge you annual fees for having points on your license now?

I didnt know that but it sounds like bullshit to me

They have done that for years. That and convienience fees to do something over the internet, it’s just plain absurd these days.

lets not forget how nice they are when you go in and they rape you without lube.

I would pay 2x as much for everything if it could all be done realtime on the net and not have to deal with those fucking ignorant broads.

one time… JUST ONCE, I had a super nice girl at the downtown DMV, but she was young and not yet assimilated to being a DMV skank yet.

You just need to know which location to go to… :snky:

X2. I always had good luck in Dunkirk, and the local satellite DMVs. I never wait more than 10 minutes.

i normally go to warsaw

yup… I got a few bullshit tickets this year (with an otherwise CLEAN licenece) and instead of dealing with the bullshit at court, I just plead guilty… figured it would be a shitty little fine.

turns out I got 6 points on my licence and now, because I got 6 points in under 12 months, I now have to pay an extra 100.00 a year, for the next 3 years.

THANKS HILLARY, you fucking *unt

I go to the West Seneca one, 20 mins. tops.

i agree. +1.

However, be aware with the old witch on counter 14~15…geez! :shoot:

Anyway, i got similar experience like OP…i didn’t get what I expected… :bloated:

The Angola one pwns. I don’t think I’ve spent more than 10 minutes in there, ever. No one knows it’s there.

I feel your pain. I renewed 2 vehicles in the spring and took them both off the road in July when I got the Audi. A month later I get two checks, each for about $35.

I’ve been going to the one off Sheridan in Tonawanda, the wait blows and there are no chairs so you stand in line in that office. When I’m home I go to the one in Geneseo, I can almost always just walk right up to the counter and they’re also very courteous.