DMV Registration Stickers...

Yeah they print reg and inspection stickers way too early they sit in our dry ass warehouse for a couple years and they wonder why the glue doesnt stick. I believe we already have 2010 or 11 inspection stickers stored here. So it could possibly be an ongoing issue.

you can go to the lot and count how many people have theirs falling off…it does make tranferring an inspection easier tho…(thanx ny):thumbup

me too. Let me know when you get some good shit.

the day i put my reg. sticker on my window the shit started peeling off WTMF im so pissed

Im just waiting until mine totally fall off and then Ill tape them back on.

Problem is, it will look a little sketchy, and the tape won’t be too eye pleasing especially since it’s in the constant line of sight.

Its all legit though. Maybe the damn things wont even fall off all the way so it might not be an issue.

Mine has been dashboard bound for a few weeks, ever since it fell off the windshield of both cars.

I’m just not looking forward to being pulled over for something that’s not created by my fault and I’m defendant on fixing.

i cant wait till mine flys out the window and i get to go to DMV with blood pressure boilin

Mine came close to it.

Ended up in the passenger side door map compartment.

Justin’s started peeling off on the Evo pretty much immediately, I haven’t had any problem with the one in the Eclipse yet though and they were registered only a few months apart.

My reg is starting to peel my inspection is fine. Ironically though the inspection sticker on the DMV van I drive is peeling off.