Inspectors?

any other inspection stations seeing all sorts of WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overdue stickers coming out of the woodwork? i’m solo in the shop and i’ve had 6 or 7 walk-in’s requesting inspections. YELLOW sticker on one. that was 07 right? lots of red ones with mid year punches so they’ve been out for 6-8 months, boggles my mind. i’m booked till the middle/end of next week so no takers on those appointments as i don’t even have a rack that i could pull a car on. one guy already had a ticket in hand…

haha just from driving to tim hortons this morning, I spotted 6 red stickers.

The troopers are having un around here.

pack away a dozen?

:repost: LOL :wink:

Note to self, Keep truck in garage until its time to get truck inspected

crap thanx for the reminder im due

Good thread. I’m going to remember to watch for red stickers on the way home tonight.

Probally all the check points on new years gave them tickets. haha

Ugh, my parking decal that i ahve to keep in the lower left corner of my windshield next to my inspection is red this month. That was poor planning on someone’s end.

LOL was just gonna come see you guys, however mine is actually due at the end of the month. LOL

X…

LOL, MARCH red sticker here. 10 day on my other car but I just bought it. I left the pile of snow in the corner of my windshield today and prayed every time I saw a trooper.

I turned away 11 inspections today.My stickers for this year just showed up.

ours should be here anytime now… thanx ny. how many blue one’s do you have left over to deal with?

i enjoy when people get mad because you can’t inspect there car. “Sorry ma’am it’s not my fault you waited an extra 5 months to do it.”

welcome to january.

this happens the first couple weeks of every year.

Zac you lazy fuck. You can print out the return thing right off the machine now.
friggen amatuers

I would yank off my red sticker and put a square of blue construction paper until i could get mine inspected if i was them. That’s gotta be really obvious.

After getting 10+ tickets and being pulled over more than 20 times in 4 days last year I got mine done today. It was up in december so i wasn’t too bad.

nys blows.

The various towns, villages, and cities thank you for you donations. :tup: