HEADS UP NEW INSPECTION RULE

inspection stickers have changed for 06. the new stickers now have a specific dates on them and you no longer have till the end of the month to get the inspection done. u now have 10 days from the original date that was punched on the sticker. i think this is so fucking stupid but hopefully it will cut back on the 45 people i get a day at the end of the month.

NY is getting gayer and gayer

True dat. Ever notice how in the utopia called the People’s Republic of New York that “they” almost never makes things easier, only more difficult? Yeah, they got Speedpass and on-line registration renewals, but I am having a difficult time thinking of anything else they made easier.

Well im just happy upstate NY does not have random sniffer machines on highway off ramps like they do in Texas…and also that NYS went with a OBDII scan for inspections and not a sniffer/dyno setup…

They did it so that shops don’t get 1000 people on the last day of the month.
It actually makes sense.
I know it is very, very, hard to believe but NY actually did something to help business for once.

Well, since I consistently do it at the end of the month every year, how is this going to make things any different?

yea its pretty gay

Now not everyone can wait for the last day.
In other words the inspection work will be spread out over the month.

who cares… either way you still get a year out of an inspection… so you mighta “scammed the system” and got almost 13 months before

if everyone waits till the last day of the month to get the new inspection sticker, then they will all have to get the inspection at the end of the month anyway. So how exactly did that help at all?

we had the same discussion at work, atleast they tried

But I used to wait until the first of the next month and get a whole MONTH out of them!

but how can you be mad? they are YELLOW!!! i know i slapped 5 on today myself.

Not everyone will wait though. It might take a year or two but eventually they’ll start spreading out.

Plus, the real procrastinators will wait until past the end of the month, so now their due date will change as well.

fuck i gtta gwt mine done where is the cheapest

PSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT THERE ALL 21 DOLLARS

LOL cooley gonna save a whole 3 dollaz for PBR :tspry:

for those that actually read the back of the stickers, or actually read the bulletin, the stickers still expire at the end of the month like normal…its just a “scare” tactic to try to space out people getting their inspections in a normal fashion…

So I really can jip the state for a month?

word. I started out having it due in March, now it’s due in May. lol