DMV Registration Stickers...

Just a heads up if your shit is new and is already peeling off…they sent out quite a few defective stickers, but are replacing them for free!

http://capitalnews9.com/content/top_stories/138948/dmv-addresses-inspection-registration-sticker-issue/Default.aspx

Sweet def need a new ins. sticker and registration…pieces a shit fell off the day after I put them on!

Trucks regie has been like that for months.

mine are fallen off too… i’m calling tommorow

I taped my shit on

I was wondering why both of my stickers had as much sticking power as Travis’ credit score :ponder

i thought it was from what i used to clean the window but now i see its not just me. i put the sticker on and it fell right off lol.

fuck dmv fucking us on sales tax to make cheaper stickers to fuck us over 2X as hard!!!

holycrap i thought i was the only one

Whoa whoa calm down…

wheres singh, i need to get a group together we need to bomb NY, he should bring some of the ‘holly planes’ back from india

Wrong middle eastern country man. India isn’t Islamic and doesn’t do Jihad’s. lol.

ahhhh okay hahaa

grey inspection stickers are fucked up again too… scotch tape is my friend…

My reg is held on by dunkin donut stickers… good thing i have to wait til august! :headbang

mine is shot also 3 days after puttin it on

My registration sticker didnt last too long and either did my dad’s. Maybe a week before they started peeling.

Both inspection stickers are ok though.

Who should we contact by the way?

Article didn’t leave any contact information.

3m spray adhesive !!!

i smoke rocks