Do Any Roller Hockey Leagues Around Here ...

:word: I don’t play either yet I always notice the soap box he preaches from

ive played both as well… ice hockey is 2 expensive and a PITA to get people together for “pickup” leagues… its not as fun cuz everybody is usualy “flexing” at ice hockey games etc but roller hockey people @ least are there to have fun and not take it like its the fing stanley cup

wah wah wah

you don’t have to do anything. I’ve done it all already. I have skate and shoots and a team. it’s all set up, all you have to do is show

the only reason i chirp in threads like this is to get my friends out on ice, so I can play with them. guys like bryan and sean.

btw yes I’ve played at mil sher before. I didn’t like it, but like i said my reasoning for this type of response is to get those guys out

edit: btw i know pepsi is competitive, but I don’t really think my skate and shoots are. I mean people try, but only as much as they like. some guys are drinking beers on the bench and just dorking around, and they have as much fun as everyone else

haha yesterday a kid puked on the bench

edit 2: how much is roller? skate and shoots are $3 at pepsi, or $5 at buff state for 4 hours. or private ones like mine are ten. for my team, the season averages out to be about $11 or 12 per game.

ill get out to play ice again, i need new skates and shoulder pads… its on my list, but since im not playing in a league i cant justify spending ~ 400 to get back into ice hockey…

roller hockey leagues are ~ 100 bux a person for a 14 weeek session playing once a week…

my team could really use a goalie until our starter gets back from a concussion…

There is one in Dunkirk, NY at the fairgrounds.

your skate and shoot times are ridiculous tho. theyre so late and people work and have school the next day

im not some sort of skate and shoot nazi. i took the times that were available. they seem to work for most; a lot of kids are still in college, and classes go as late as 9:20. go skate at 10, done by 11 (or stay til 11:30 if one has the time) shower and be home by 11:30.

bryan; whenever you’re interested in playing ice, check out hockeymonkey.com. I got $550 skates that were a couple model years old for $125 brand new. I got easton synergy or air or something shoulder pads on ebay for $45

i’ll make it out eventually, i’m alreadyd playing roller on tuesdays and ice on fri/sat , i just don’t have time for any other ones lol

jay where do you play on friday?

saturdays I’ve been going to depew here and there, that’s a fun skate.

if anyone needs a goalie I’m dying for icetime in net

well its never the same place haha i kinda flip flop between 3 places :stuck_out_tongue: i try to play at pepsi more often than not tho

and yea saturdays i’ve started going to depew more

i gave up on roller after i played for 12 years. Boring as hell and ice is so much better as well. andre t-blades are fucking awesome. ice hockey is just a faster sport plain and simple and really requires skill to play

ice is def faster, its made everything seems “slowed down” now when i play roller haha

so who’s going to de-poo saturday?

andre call me i think i have some ice time for you tonight, i can’t find your number for some reason lol