Do I dare put the big wing on my car?

Wat

and a chevy…with a saab tranny

wish i had a nice enough car to make a mean comment :rofl

I should sell it and buy an Integra and put the big wing on the Integra

hahaha

If it were me I’d drive on with no wing and have it debadged, sleeper ftw!

I would debadge it as well but I think everything looks better debadged. Similarly I think everything looks better wingless. If you must have I wing though I personally prefer the lowrise as I’ve never liked the highrise wing on the cobalts.

+1 and run steelies with hubcaps:number1

:excited (kidding about the steelies)

I should just go to the dealer and swap trunks myself, most leave the base models unlocked anyway. Its not really stealing, hell i’m giving them an upgrade for free! :rofl

doeeettttttt

wasnt mean

says the kid with the swollen insect/bug :facepalm

not really but i would have said something that wasnt so nice, but i forget now haha

BOOM! [SIZE=2]headshot![/SIZE]

SO FUCKIN SICK!!!

Althought I’ve always liked the “high rise” wing on the SS’

hideous without a spoiler, ugly with your current spoiler and ugly with the “high” spoiler…hummmmmmm…i say who cares nothing looks good. and that is not that big of a spoiler, its just ugly.

dont like the wingless look on your car… def the high rise over the low stock spoiler

What about a subtle little trunk lip spoiler or something? I kinda like the no wing look but something small to give it a little edge I think would look really good.

Would plugging the holes really be that hard? I’ve never done it before but would you need anything besides bondo and paint? Or is that the cheap way of doing it? Either way I think it would be worth it. Cobalts look great wingless and it’s rare to see an SS wingless.

try welding and grinding first…

http://www.rksport.com/images/parts/12011010_2.jpg

/thread