Do I even need to say it...

Bwhahahahhahahhaha!!!

Nothing good came out of the Steelers year except a trophy to put on the mantle that says Rookie of the Year!!! With that, it looks as though the Cowboys gets more out of this season then the Steelers. They get a better pick in the draft…oh wait they get “2” first round picks this coming year!!!

On a side note, I hate the Patriots and you couldn’t do me the one favor by beating them…the Steelers let me down. The defense looked like shit and Roethlinsberger also looked like shit just like his numbers in the last 6 games! Jets shoulda beat your ass last week damn it! Blame this game on that dumbass quarterback who I believe is gonna start throwing crazy numbers of pick offs like Intercepterverde (Testerverde). This is my prediction. Should have put in Maddox!

Put The Glove Back On!!!

whats that you say, you plan on staying in maryland for WOW. ok cool thats good. :squint:

Well, by then The Pirates should be screwing something up so i don’t know what I am doing. Maybe I should just go watch my Phillies doing off-season stuff :finger: