So I am sitting here thinking...

I was watching the Eagles game and wondering who will make the Super Bowl and who will get the league MVP and Rookie of the year. I know you guys are Steelers fans, but did people forget about San Diego? A lot of anaylisists(sp) said they were gonna go 4-12 and they are doing just the opposite! Drew Brees has shown how GOOD of a QB he really is. Tomlinson is also having a great year. With the passing as well as it has been and the running game doing well, I have a feeling that they WILL go to the SB! I really have a good feeling that they will win the AFC and that they have a good job beating the NFC! As for the NFC, I believe it is a toss up between ATL and GB but I think Favre will overcome anything in his path. With the MVP of the year, I would like to see Brees get it but I have a feeling Manning will do the job just cause of the records. As for the rookie of the year, Rothlingsberger takes the icing on the cake.

(With the voice of French Stewart in SNL Celebrity Jeopardy) No I did not get the answer from anyone, they are all from my head! BTW, there is nothing with this prediction cause I am a fan of any of them cause I am a COWBOYS fan!

COWBOYS suck

the “experts” thought the Ravens were gonna clean up in the AFC north too… :hsugh:

Go Steelers!!!

the “experts” based that on tommy maddox starting…