Do the 00 Specv rims clear the R32 brakes

I know the 05 6 spoke ones clear the brembos and I’d assume the 30mm claipers; but do the older 2000 - spec V-5 spoke ones clear R32 brakes?

Zac

if you mean 02-04 spec wheels then Nope,
you need spacers because they are a 47 offest

what sorta MM on thsoe spacers are we talking about, and would i need extended lugs?

Zac

Just get some 25-30mm bolt-on spacers, you’ll be able to fit almost anything under them and it’ll make them not look like crap.

I just put 25mm H&R spacers on my 02-03 Spec-V rims. It looks so much better, and seems to be able to clear pretty much anything. Don’t take my word for it though, since I’m on J30 brakes (almost identical to Q45 brakes), which clear almost anything.

If you want, you can come over and measure the clearance once my car is back from the shop.

Good luck.

I just put 25mm H&R spacers on my 02-03 Spec-V rims on my S13. It looks so much better, and seems to be able to clear pretty much anything now. Don’t take my word for it though, since I’m on J30 brakes (almost identical to Q45 brakes), which clear almost anything to begin with.

If you want, you can come over and measure the clearance once my car is back from the shop. It should be just over 25mm between the inside of the spoke and the caliper. They BARELY cleared my brakes without spacers.

Hope that helps, good luck. :slight_smile: The spec-v rims are beautiful for OEM rims IMO.