NEED HELP ASAP!

Ok, i just bought a set of 4 17" sentra SER spec v rims for my s13 coupe. the back rims went on perfect but the front wont clear the 30mm 300zx calipers. i mean there waaaaay off. the factory 7 spokes fit over the calpiers with 5mm spacer no problem but the 17’s look like i need 4" spacer i guess cuz of the way there offset or somethin. is anyone on here running these rims? if so, how the hell did u get them to fit? thanks guys, i really appreciate your speedy responses

come on guys, someones gotta know how to make this work

How to make it work?? Get the right size spacers, new wheels, or new calipers, those are your options.

ok so, the factory 15" 7 spoke rims are +40 offeset, and they fit over the z32 calipers with 5mm spacer, so thats total 45mm of offset, so all i should need to do is match the offset so that the total offset of the spec-v rims is +45 or greater? anyone know 100% for sure the offset of the sentra ser spec-v rims? i been searchin around and cant find a for sure answer. thanks

Could also be issues with spoke design, not neccessarily all due to offset. Also, the offset doesn’t determine where the face of the wheel will be neccessarily either, so that could be another issue.

offset had nothing to do with brake clearance so you cant judge by that. you basically have to eyeball it and hope it works out or make up some sort of mock up spacer out of wood or something to figure out what width you need.

the spec Vs barely clear stock suspension on the front for my coupe. Silva_drift uses the same rims but runs a 30 mm wheel spacer. i suggest you go with a similar size of a fatty spacer, or youll never be able to use those on the fronts. just go at least 20 - 25 mm. 30 Mm will clear 100% for sure. and the offsets +48 it says so on the back of the rim.

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

This should help you…btw the stock offset is +40

so ur saying 100% for sure that with a 30mm spacer the rims will fit with 30mm Z32 calipers?

ok i think i may have figured it out, there is this piece u can buy for 30mm z32 calipers that bring them out a few inches so u can run 350z track rotors (12.75"), so with the way these rims are made, they bevel out from the center this should give me the clearance i need by pushin the caliper out to where the spoke is out further. might still need a bit of a spacer but in theory this should work. im just lookin for some input from u guys if u even know what im talkin about lol.

sell the rims and get different ones instead of going through all this hassle

well i dont mind paying the money if im gunna have ballin 12.75" rotors on the front. the piece off ebay is $100 shipped for both sides and some blank 350z track rotors from a local part store im guessing will be like $200. i duno why…i just really like these rims especially cuz there oem nissan rims and they have the nissan center cap so there kinda factory lookin. im not into huge gangster heat bag rims. and its a challange for me which i like i cant give up now. when i bought them i thought id just toss them on and they’d fit no problem since ive seen pics of s13’s with them installed, but i never took into account my z32 calipers, so now i am determined to make this work and ill be the only sonofabitch around with this setup