do you eat alot? V. eating contest...

for being a fat guy, I cant eat that much in one sitting…

Just spent $14K on ovens today.Help me break them in right now
D

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:38,topic:29479"”]

I feel sick I ate alot today.

Lunch - half a wegmans sub
Snack - sushi
Dinner - Some veggie pizza
Snack - 1 slice carrot cake 1 slice cheesecake

I’m such a fatty and such a full tummy right now.

[/quote]

add another half of a wegmans sub, and a few junior bacon cheeseburgers… and thats a meal for me

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:43,topic:29479"”]

add another half of a wegmans sub, and a few junior bacon cheeseburgers… and thats a meal for me

[/quote]

word but make it a meaty pizza and no sushi

you are all fucking disgusting.

lol

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:42,topic:29479"”]

Just spent $14K on ovens today.Help me break them in right now
D

[/quote]

I really dont think us having a pizza eating contest is the best way to really make a name for the pizzeria, but id still participate

I want to see someone in one sitting eat 3 of those 7 layer crunchwraps at Taco Bell, I eat one and I feel like utter shit.

im also willing to battle garbage plates, fyi

[quote=“altimarollin,post:46,topic:29479"”]

I really dont think us having a pizza eating contest is the best way to really make a name for the pizzeria, but id still participate

[/quote]

Not trying to make a name,just having a lil hang out for/with NY speeders is all.
D

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:43,topic:29479"”]

[/quote]

Wow is all I can say! I give you props.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:44,topic:29479"”]

word but make it a meaty pizza and no sushi

[/quote]

hahaha I got yelled at today, we had an exercise at the base, free all you can eat food. After 4 hotdogs, and 2 burgers they told me no more :frowning: assholes…

HOTDOGS!

Lets see…I just ate fore the first time today…I had a fruit and yogert parfet from McDonalds and an orange juice and I was so full I felt like I was gonna puke. That is all I will eat untill probably 7…then maybe something of the same volume. I don’t eat much as you can tell. Sometimes I will go all day without eating at all.

i will desimiate all in a eating contest. me vs. import muscle at teds

[quote=“JEG,post:53,topic:29479"”]

Sometimes I will go all day without eating at all.

[/quote]

how is that possible… i eat like every hour…

[quote=“dirtye30,post:24,topic:29479"”]

that is childs play my friend (for me at least). i eat more than that on almost a daily basis. today i had no breakfast, a large big mac meal, dbl cheeseburger, a snack wrap, a hot and spicy for lunch then i drank a 2 liter of brisk a little later. around 8-830 i ate 4 pieces of cake and had two glasses of milk. then 6 chocolate chip cookies. and just now i finished a 20 piece from wendys and a 1 liter of pink lemonade. i might have missed something too. today was just a bit above average for food for me so far.

[/quote]

That made me wanna puke. Not because of how much you ate, but the shit that you ate is disgusting.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:56,topic:29479"”]

That made me wanna puke. Not because of how much you ate, but the shit that you ate is disgusting.

[/quote]

its an energy mix.

What happened to this? When are we goin to do this im kinda ancy to open my belt a notch

i was thinking the same thing today. twice.

Indeed I have been hungry we need some dates.