This section is SO DEAD, So I propose....

Seeing that this section of the forum is so dead, I suggest we do something fun and entertaining. It will however, require the participation of one person in particular.

:!: What I propose is a TimBit’s eating contest :!: . I have singled out one person who I believe to be the best representative.

As we all probably know, rage_rman, or Ryan, affectionately known, cannot resist the sugar encrusted dough balls from Tim Hortons. So why not see how many he can eat in lets say…2 minutes?? I’ll play the role of camera man, and will need someone to host said video.

I will supply the timbits.

If anyone else thinks this would be fun, start posting and bugging him. :partyman:
And if anyone thinks they can beat him, please reply to this thread.

I can’t beat him, but I also don’t want to see what he looks like afterwards! :E

I bet he can eat a box of 40 in 2 minutes. :E Care to give it a shot, Ryan? :wink:

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7669/timbits6ag.jpg

C’mon! You know you want too…

I’m up to the challenge. Can we throw up during intermission?

Come on Ryan where are you??
As to qualthar’s question, sure you can do whatever you like during intermission. Also I was thinking that to make things difficult, I either

a) Allow no drink throughout the 2 minutes
OR
b) A pint of vodka, seeing that i have a bottle of smirnoff twisted lying around.

This would be really fun to see, so lets make it happen.

Also you get all the free timbits you can eat!!!

…for 2 minutes :E

Actually, if they want to chase the timbits with something, make it really evil like Jagermeister or Sourpuss. :E

Oh, well in that case it might as well be ball sweat :finga:

Dave, you don’t just cross the line, you piss on it first. :E

Dave, don’t you dare let me catch you drinking the ball sweat of another man. I’ll have you know that you’re only entitled to drink my pube juice! :E

And on a less insane note, WHERE IS RYAN, for gods sake? :smiley:

Ill accept the challange… but i dont drink… so if drinks are aloud you should make it something i can drink :stuck_out_tongue: or i guess ill just go without :S

Ill jump in the ring with Ali… :wink: ahaha yea thats right i think i box! :E

:club: I hate you all

Pussy. :E

somewuns a wittle scawed…baby talk :E (translation: Someones a little scared)

I like them… Not Love them… This Thread will REMAIN dead… :finga:

:player: lol awwww … so who else is up for the challange then?!

Awwww come on Ryan, lets just do this once. It it for official members only afterall.

However, if you don’t wanna do this, anyone who is down to do it should do it. And we should schedule a time to do so.

I knew it was a bad choice letting you wear the pants :roll:

So I guess I’ll be challenging Scott then? Works for me! I’m here to entertain all with my gluttony :lol:

I’m torn. I want to volunteer for this, but I also don’t want too. Decisions, decisions…

i host the video since im doing 8 mbit/second now a days haha.

whats one more vid…