Do you give blood?

Just curious? I decided to stop in the good ol’ Red Cross yesterday to give blood. I asked what the daily intake is and they said about 10-15 people tops.

I thought that was incredibly low given how many people actually live in Buffalo.

Who else donates often?

once.

I used to regularly. Then I was on medication where I was unable to for a few years, and haven’t getten back into it.

Next time they come to my work, I will though.

Never had and never will most likley. I don’t mind shots but donating blood creeps me out.

They take it from my hand!

used to… on a side not is there a place around locally where i could donate my seed because im so there if possible

Where’s the “I can’t” selection?

Spreading the HIV would be bad.

How come you can’t? Tattoo or piercing?

Sometimes when i get dome, i ejaculate blood, does that mean i count for 2 poll options?

I’ve got bad blood, baby.

I do it a few times a year… my mother is a phlebotomist aka vampire so needles never bothered me.

go as many times as they let me

you just want that mug like in that boring show on fox… what was the name of the show… oh right king of the hill.

tooo many tattz!!!

You can’t give blood if you have tattoos?

yeah the HIV will do that lol

i’d like to more often, but they freak about tattoos

and they seem to love to mangle my arm at teh red cross, not too wild about my arm looking like courtney love

No, they say the thing with tats is you cant give if you’ve gotten one in the past year.

? How is it bad.