Your Health and LIFE May be at Risk for Sake of being PC

http://www.yahoo.com/s/796944

Ignorant bastards at San Jose State want the FDA to lift its ban
on gay blood donations because it violates UNIVERSITY POLICY on
discrimination!!!

AIDS screening is not fool proof so there is a chance of it getting through.

Lets ENDANGER everyones health and possibly life because of a university policy conflict. God I want to kick someone in the teeth. This is absolutely absurd. FUCK YOUR POLICY! Lets endanger everyones life because of fucking policy. Bureocratic shit.

do you honestly believe gay men are the only people capable of spreading AIDS?

Onoes, the GRID?

Seriously, they aren’t the only ones, why would it matter.

apparently.

ignorance is scary isn’t it… :bloated:

violator is still back in the 80’s, in Philadelphia.

i picture him as just a giant rubber band. and everything just stretches him more and more. Every time he bitches about something on the internet it just pulls hhim tighter. eventually hes gonna snap and go flying across the roon.

I don’t want none of that there homo blood!

Statistically speaking, Gays are much higher risk to contract AIDS then other people clown

I know I have FAR more gay friends then you so you can stick the :bloated: in your ass

The fucking FDA actually KNOWS what the fuck they are talking about compared to some PUD in the University Office
They are responsible for assessing public health risk and dictating policy

oooook man - go ask your GAY friends how they feel about your ignorant ass comments then you fucking clown.

lemme guess only blacks and gays have AIDS right? please try and justify this and make yourself not look like a fucking idiot, I can’t wait for your response.

Oh my.

I love how you talk like you have some fucking clue. The only ignorant one here is you. Close your mouth before your brain falls out.

What Part of STATISTICS was unclear you slow retard?
OH champion of the oppressed minorities…

I dont have to justify shit to suburbanite simpletons who can’t read or pursue deluded notions of reality

but for the sake of saying “Up Yours”

http://www.avert.org/usastatg.htm

HALF of the infected got it from male to male contact. In case thats too fucking hard for you to UNDERSTAND… that means gay.

and all you NYSPEED bandwagon jumpers are lame asses

and of all blood donors how many of them are gay males? what is the percentage?

In many developed countries, there is an association between AIDS and homosexuality or bisexuality, and this association is correlated with higher levels of sexual prejudice such as anti-homosexual attitudes. There is also a perceived association between AIDS and all male-male sexual behavior, including sex between uninfected men.

Those most likely to hold misconceptions about HIV transmission and to harbor HIV/AIDS stigma are less educated people and people with high levels of religiosity or conservative political ideology.

even Wikipedia thinks your a douchebag

YES! the 3 second wikipedia search expert to the rescue. Because Wikipedia is the end all, knowledge base.
Thanks for the peanut gallery input dumb fuck. Go back to doing something productive like collecting carts from the parking lot at tops.

ahhhh, must feel good to be an ingnorant asshole. I envy you man.

ummm…homosexual men are at a much higher risk of contracting HIV and AIDS. It may seem closed minded or w/e…but its the truth. Why do you guys have such a hard time believing it?

did you even READ/research the statistics you fucking dumbass?
Follow the leader like a good little sheep… Baaahhhh! Dumbass Baaaahh

does making immature shots at someone you know absolutly nothing about improve your obvious lack of self esteem? what are you 12?

i have a hard time comprehending how people as prejudiced as you exist in this country. where did you get your education? catholic school?

I’m gonna have to agree with the OP, they havent been taking gay blood for a reason. I dont want some liberal morons to endanger myself, my family, or anyone just so they arent discriminated against for giving blood.

hahah. I love how you have analyzed my personality through car forum internet posts and know exactly what Im like. LOL. I wont even gratify your posts with an answer.