I totally got these today:

Blood sample (HIV test)

Blood sample (Various other tests)

Smallpox Immunization

Influenza Immunization

Anthrax shot

TB test

and a lovely Typhoid immunization

Yes, I love random needles getting stuck in me.

Think you got the Hiv, eh?

Other than those, from what I remember, I have recied these in the last 6 months:

Hep A & B 4 times

Blood drawn too many times to remember

2 other influenza shots and mists

Tetanus

Massive dose of a penicillin (pretty sure it was amoxicillin)

Why wouldnt that be listed simple as “Blood sample (Various Tests)”?

Now, Dawn will NEVER kiss You!

haha no, no

just routine, I have had like one of these every 3 months, i guess its something the army likes us to do to keep us up on the routine of getting blood drawn.

Why would I in the first place? Is there something I should know about me?

:search: ?

i don’t know? Is there something your not telling me, hmm?

WHAT???

Look, just because we had that “moment” doesn’t mean I love you, I’m sorry babe.

long distance relationships are always the toughest.

calm down.

:frowning: Damn Anthrax still burns

you realise i got sick from the anthrax shot? it’s voluntary now i suggest you don’t take it. i NEVER want to feel liek that again.

It is no longer voluntary, they had a copy of the orders there, from December of 2006. :frowning: It states that the shots are again mandatory.

I’ve heard the stories, and if I had a choice I would have refused it without a second thought.

before it became voluntary i faked the shots. went in the line got signed and walked out. i’ll take an article 15 or a court martial for it. i’ve never been that scared in my life before or since.

Aren’t they having a lot of problems with the anthrax shot screwing with people’s immune systems?

i need to get some blood work done, just to make sure my pee pee didnt go in any diseased holes

ugh yeah, anthrax burns like a motherfucker.

YES IT DOES

the P-cillin shot too sucks, i remember getting that one in basic, i couldn’t sit for a few days

I’m suppose to go get the HIV test because I am exposed to blood born pathogens in the Ambulance alot. Eh, I’ll get around to it lol.