Have You ever been tested for STDs? private poll

I’m curious, what percentage of this forum has actually been tested for STDs?

Private poll, no need to pretend to be responsible.

Vote.

shit yeah, planned parenthood,

I still can’t beleive that you aborted Toda’s baby.

he wasn’t gonna pay the bills

everytime i asked for money it was “turbo” this and “hoodie orders” that

:gotme:

i work at an ER where I watch about 30 people daily come in to get tested for their OMG EMERGENCY STD’s… that being said… i’ve seen the probe that they use to swab a dude…

Eff that… lol… i wouldnt be opposed to the piss test, but w/e… im clean ( i hope )

yea… that falls under the scared category.

http://www.abelcine.com/store/files/products/t_10285.jpg FTW

I’ve been tested a bunch of times; and never had to deal with the “swab” test…

im not afraid to get tested… but after being in long lasting monogamous relationships, it was never an issue… besides the girls I have seen get tested often, and Id be willing to bet, id be the first to know if one of them had bad news for me :lol:

getting the AIDS test is scary…no matter how many times you’ve gotten it it’s still scary…that’s why now i get the round-about AIDS test…

i call my buddy and say “hey, do you know anybody that has AIDS?..No?..sweet, 'cause you know me.”

R.I.P. Mitch :frowning:

i burst out laughing… i never heard that one… but i can picture him saying it lol

bad news ? --------------> http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43366

after i posted… i saw your name… and i seriously said that SON OF A BITCH… i hate them all <3

Why wouldn’t someone get tested?

Nervous about results, or awkwardness walking in somewhere asking to get tested.

Amen.

or you can have all your friends sleep with the same girl and only one person has to go get tested :clap:

ive never been tested, but ive only been with a few girls so i’m not really worried.

I saw you viewing this thread… And I knew it was coming.

:tspry:

been tested, the swab test fucking sucks

Yeah, I use the “hook my friend that gets tested all the time up with my sloppy 2nd’s” test. He gets some, I find out if i have the hiv without having to take the effort to go, everyone wins.