In response to how many people have you slept with......

Just out of curiosity, those of you that decided to have sex with numerous people. How many of you have been tested once/ more than once etc…

be honest…

more than one, but never been tested… the last gf i had was tested… she was clean… im not opposed to being tested, just never have… id totally do a blood or urine test.

your options suck lol… u make it sound so insensitive

it’s meant to say “and so IS everyone else”

was tested last fall, haven’t slept with anyone (other than GF) since spring 06

EDIT: insensitive. you sound like you’re in HS. how would you prefer this clear-cut info be transmitted to you, possible carrier

that sucks :frowning:

4ppl, never been tested, all virgins, but who the fuck knows they could of lied, proabaly lied, all gfs tho

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44766

3 girls, never tested. But I chose option 3, pussy is few and far between for 97% of us weather or not you want to admit it lol.

read the rest of the post

go tend yr herpz

option 2 my poz your neg

That is HAVE YOU EVER BEEN, just because you we’re tested 3 years ago does not mean you know you are clean.

I get AIDS tested all the time. But other STD’s I don’t. I don’t have bumps on my cock or funky discharges though… i think i might be ok

I really need to start using condoms though. I think the last like 8 girls I just decided not to use a condom with :frowning:

i wont lie, ive only gotten tested after i fucked girls that I thought were huge sluts.

wtfs a condom