Flu shots?

Discuss.

Got mine yesterday. Been getting one for the past 4 years. Only time I got the flu was before I got the shot one year.

I get mine, but I don’t out of my way. They come to our building and hand them out.

Some people are adamant about not getting it. The way I see it though, there isn’t much risk in getting it.

The only year I didnt get one…I ended up getting the flu,it was when there was a shortage a few years ago.I got mine last sunday,the new H1N1/Seasonal flu combo shot,lol.

the only times in my adult life that I actually got the flu were the 2 years that i got the flu shot. since then, i don’t get the flu shot and i don’t get the flu

never gotten the shot, never gotten the flu.

X2

x3

Nope, every person that gets it at my work is gone on a sick day or two within the following two weeks after the shot.

I get it, but I’m considered “at risk” because of work.

line up like slaves and get your squalene adjuvant H1N1 shots, the drug companies need your money, and your government needs you to be uninformed.

you guys have no idea what it’s main objective is, if you only new the truth but those of you have have taken it would not be able to handle the truth.

:tinfoilhat: :picard:

Ever since my anthrax vaccine gave me a horrible scare I’ve never gotten another vaccine for anything I didn’t absolutely have to.

heard it now contains the swine vaccine aswell.

I’ve had the flu before, a few times actually.

it fucking sucks, but it builds resistance aswell. The thought of getting the flu on purpose is fucking stupid tho.
You know why its free? because people wont pay for that stupid shit.

Yeah, about that…

x4 but i do get a cold couple times a year

conspiracy !!

nope, never have. i like to keep my immune system on its toes

X2

The only reason I brought this thread up is because everyones been all about it at work lately. Remember that hot broad who go one and was walking all funny? No thanks.

This is my first year getting one, but last year I had a retarded bout with the flu. I got it 3 weeks ago and I still walk upright. I’ll let you know how it goes, if I remember.