Do you go to UB? Own a mac? Do me a favor?

So if anyone goes to UB and doesn’t intend on buying windows 7 for themselves, if I gave you the money, plus a little something for your time and troubles would you hook me up? The version I have is apparently no longer genuine and I am getting tired of reinstalling windows all the time, and to be honest its not worth paying retail for. I know students can get a crazy deal on 7 and sadly I am no longer a student :frowning:

SO,

If you would be interested in helping me out please let me know, I could flip you some money, grab you a sixer of your favorite brew, buy ya dinner or something.

Good luck. ::ahem:: :tdown:

torrent a new activator?

wtf is up with the t-down? seems like a pretty legit request… some people may have no intent on upgrading and why let it just go to waste? I get windows, you get a few bucks for your troubles… I am failing to see the issue

A lot of time wasted to save a few bucks. Just pony up.

::Sigh:: ^ sure feels like it… might be better off.

or maybe because some people fail at reading the uhm… entire post.

I would say pony up the cash to newegg for a OEM copy it is not that bad or find a friend who has a corporate MSDN account that can give you a ISO and proper key.

I don’t see the problem, people on here refer people to buy software from UB students all the time due to the cheap cost.

At least he wants to be legit, my advice is torrent/newgroups for a cracked version :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: I actually just went back to vista ultimate… I can live with this… 7 is not worth me paying $200 for.

LOL. When I worked there nobody threw me any cash or a 6 pack for a hookup.
I hooked a LOT of NYSpeed and UBRF up too.