Do You Have Any Piercings or Tattoos?

mhmmm and the same could be said for guys…ive wasted too much money on guys because im too nice of a person :S

meh moneys just money, i always manage to get more but its hell trying to diside what to buy with the money u have. my tattoo wasent that expencive… it was 100 for the outline (in the pic) and 100 for filling it in. (i STILL havent gotten done…) and they hurt, but then ull think oh well it dident hurt that bad, go to get another one and say shit i was wrong it did hurt that bad lol but by that time its to late you have to finnish it cause u cant have one line on u lol

girls + tats + piercings = T3h S3X :smiley:

i have one tat, and one piercing.

couple of me in highschool with teh lip ring
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e61/ebi-dymo/picture-215.jpg

cant find any pics of my tat right now, its basically the word “AEMAETH” on my back

haha very true…man did it ever hurt me…but ive forgotten enough to want another one really badly…so in time…ill be getting another when i can afford it…cuz i plan on getting something quite a bit bigger then the one i have

Like one of my best friends said
“money comes and goes…best friends don’t”

It’s good to have money, to survive in the matrerial world, but the only thing you take away with you when you die is your dignity & respect.

so when there are times one’s broke, it’ll just pass.

By the way my sis got her naval peirced and she was in pain for few weeks, used some sort of antiseptic. Though i don’t get the tattoo and peircing, isn’t modifying your car enough,lol jks jks.

what if the metal parts rust, or you get in a knuckle buster, and someone pulls your ear off, ouchhh now that would hurt more than getting it peirced.

but definately some interesting tattoos and peircings you guys have.

the type of jewelry used for body piercings will never rust and should never tarnish(stainless surgical steel,bioplast,titanium,niobium,and nickle free gold)…and well…if u get in a fight and it gets yanked out…well…yea itll really hurt…so dont get into a fight in the first place lol

I rather get sucker punched in the nads than get peirced,lol jks, i just think peircing is feminine, no offense, though i guess tattoos are okay,but thats not to say i hate on guys with peircings, i don’t care its there thing.

anyways don’t mine me you guys do your thing…:R

opps where are my manner’s, “guys & girls”…

win.

and the ladys dont seem to think the tounge ring is for chicks :wink:

haha what do you mean

ahHHww man that is some freaky S###, women exploit men, like sex toys.lol

did you know that women want it as much if not more then men?!?! maybe not all but most!! like damn. my grilfriend wants it every day 6 times a day (no joke) its rediculous

yea i wish you didn’t bring that up^^^, i found out the hard way, when i cought mine having sex with another guy in his car…

shoulda done what my friend did, grab the guy kick his ass, and in apology yur girlfriend might buy you a stage 2 turbo or whatever you want haha

ooohh whatever…for decades women have be exploited as sex objects!! and still are…so stop the whining lol

I’m not whinening, after all it was men who exploited women (i give you that) and now women are getting us back, i guess we are even…plus not all men are the same…

i wish i could, the guy was some really really rich dude with connections, all i could do was burn his whole garage down full of exotics, with a help from my best friends…that B#$$### got a new garage full of some more exotics a month later…this was in roma…

as for her she was who she was, i can’t force someone agaist their will…

annyways this got wayyy off topic…lets see some pics of tatties!! lol

yea my bad…you guys continue:hmm

man i think i need to lay off the beer i read that and thought you said