Do You Have Any Piercings or Tattoos?

sorry i posted in the wrong section so i left it blank, didn’t want to pee any one off with a dumb comment…

lol you guys make me laugh.

yeah mines just there, its become a part of me now, all i need to do is get it finnished lol

i wanted to get V-TECH tattooed on my butt, but i just couldnt bring myself to do it :frowning:

i was sitting on a chair last week and saw it and it scared the hell out of me i thought there was a spider or somthing crawling up the back of my leg lol anywho i fell of the chair then felt like an idiot. dont tell me this hasent happend to you

lol thats rather funny…mines rather new so im always looking at it

i guess thats why ppl end up getting so many…you get bored …then you need something to build up to and look forward to having…then you take care of it…prize it…then get bored again

i got mine to signify things in my life, each tattoo i get will mean somthing to me no matter what it is, my dragon is freedom and strength ect… ill never get somthing just cause it looks cool, if you get somthing because it looks cool ull be like damn why did i do that but if it signifys somthing then youll always look at it and rember what it means to you and hold it close to you

…or atleast thats my point of view lol

personally i go more for the esthetique part of it…but my next one will have a liitttle bit more meaning lol

exsactly. personaly i couldent live with myself if i got a tattoo and i dident like it in 5 or 10 years, this is why i wont do anything in the upper body area to much yet because i dont know how much my arms and such will grow in my new line of work (plumbing and heating) this is why i cant understand all these kids getting tattos when there like 14 there just guna strech and look like crap. silly to me

i will get my next one when i find somthing that changes my life

iv been debateing on the “240sx” on the rear 1/4 of the s13 lol

ill never forget these cars

so many good/stupid/fun times and such a big part of my life