Do you like the fattys?

if so, here’s an easy way to attract them…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3797892/Burger-King-releases-meat-scented-cologne.html

Just in time for the festive season, the company has released its very own men’s body spray, Flame.

Not recommended for vegetarians, Flame is being promoted as “the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broilled meat”.

While the smell itself might not inspire confidence, the price will.

Flame is on sale for the credit crunch-busting sum of just $3.99 (£2.65), suggesting the Burger King promotions department has realised their contribution to the fragrance market might work best as a novelty stocking-filler.

Flame, a body spray for men, was launched this week online and in a selection of US stores – it is sadly not available in the UK, and now even has its own website, the appropriately named firemeetsdesire.com.

The site proudly proclaims to prospective buyers: “The Whopper sandwich is America’s favourite burger,” before going on to extol the virtues of a perfume that smells like cooked meat.

“Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold … now you can set the mood for whatever you’re in the mood for.”

www.firemeetsdesire.com

:picard:

silly americans: “what is wrong with the youth of today, they are so overweight, it has to be those evil burgers and fries”

No one stops to think, that these companies are just filling a market that is there. They did studies, and must have gotten enough people to say they like the smell of burgers on potential mates.

Its really getting harder and harder to find a chick under 140lbs.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I mean, I the smell of BBQ as much as the next guy, but wtf.

This is real?
I saw a commercial for it on Spkie for the Video Game Awards last weekend.

Pretty freaky commercial though if you hate the scary King.

Finally I can relieve my youth!

im 100% interested. not to spray on me, but to spray on other things or people.
cant get a bad stink out? overpower it w the musk of meat.

imagine spraying it on someone and having a dog chase you around, it sounds like a solid buy for 3.99

Gordon: “It smells like cologne.”

Michele: “Like aftershave. It smells like a hetero man trying to be even more hetero.”

My girlfriend: “Like a truckstop bathroom air freshener.”

Raphael: “It smells like this G.I. Joe action figure I had that would spit out a liquid you filled it with. Or like this girl I dated in junior high who had a leather jacket that smelled just like that.”

I think it smells like Lincoln Logs—a weird musky combination of pine and tar. Nobody surveyed thought it registered any hint of meat.

FAIL

:lol: @ GI Joe action figure

Kinda reminds me of the ugly chick commercial that puts planters nuts all over her and every guy goes crazy for her.

http://graphics.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Photo/2008/01/30/1201735327_6747.jpg

It’s called Flame, by Burger King. 60% of the time, it works, every time.

its made with bits of real burger, so you know its good.

sounds like a rotary

I love burgerking’s marketing plan! It’s sooo sarcastic. Sort of like “You want us to stop making fattening food? Fuck you, spray this meat smell on ya.” The king is supposed to be super creepy, like the “wake up with the king” ads that are sort of like Steven King’s IT.

I’m going to go eat there right now I think :open_mouth: