Do you use the ignore feature?

im not new, ive been here for a while

Trust me, you’re new. What’s worse, you are regressing as a member, due to the painful lack of good posts. Post count means dick all. You could have 5,000 posts, but if they all suck…well, you get the point…

IL FTL

I did for a long time (speedtard) but recently turned it off to see if anything had changed, and to no surprise it has not. Going back on soon I think.

I can’t think of a single time i’ve ever used it myself…

I am going to check right now, but I think I have only used it one or two times on here for short periods when someone got annoying.

On a similar note, what the heck is the buddy list feature for?

I had a couple of people on ignore for a few months because their spelling and grammar were so much worse than speedped that I actually had difficulty pulling meaning out of what they posted. The last straw was when they responded to the criticism with “I don’t care it’s the internet I’m not going to put in effort.” Fine. If you’re not going to put effort into making what you want us to read coherent then I’m not even going to try to read your shit…

Yeah speedped, firefox has a built in spell checker. It’s pretty helpful. :tup:

i admire speedped because he’s dedicated and he doesn’t give a shit that people hate on him.

most of you pussies would have stopped posting long ago, because you were too busy tending to your bruised egos.

not until recently, got the people i named biggest haters on it

Super so that means if I say

Mrs Karus you suck at life she won’t see it…

Nah, I’m all about the love.

And usually even the worst turn around in some time. Speedped has gotten quite a bit better, and usually is trying to help. Kind of like the same way The_Russian has gotten better over time. Some people just like to hate.

No sir. But there is such a thing as education. I do believe that my son learned that “a” comes before consonants, and “an” comes before vowels about two years ago. He’s currently 9 years old.

:clap:

Well done sir.

yes.

how else am i going to tear about some fucking moron if i put them all on ignore… the ignore feature is clearly for pussies and people that lack creativity/comedy.

Currently on ignore list: Jack
I also admire Speedped, hes taken a lot of shit and he just doesn’t give a fuck. He gives me a chuckle during the day when I try to comprehend his sentences, but other times he gives me a headache.

Speedped- I’m a horrible speller too; firefox helps.http://www.getfirefox.com

Thats what you thought.

Heh. And I thought I was the only one who liked speedped because he’s not an online drama queen…

Is this thread about speedped or the ignore button? I dont know which question to answer…

I have never used the ignore button.

never, it’s too entertaining to miss some of the things people say. even if you can’t understand it.

Kind of like watching an old foreign film. You don’t know what they are saying, but can’t help but laugh at their body language and mustaches.