do you Wal Mart?

Public poll, thought it would be interesting to see who’s on each side.

IBpole

Starting to now for basic things.

Still Wegmans usually for food but Walmart for household items and such esp when its 2am and only Super Walmart has what I need.

Still voted for rare occasions becuase its not extremely close.

i hit it up sometimes, depends what I’m looking for.

does Sams club count?

only if you ask danny wegman

it’s hard to answer with that poll… if I’m looking for the kind of thing that walmart sells cheap then I’ll probably just go there.

I suck because I shop at mostly Sams club but walmart as well. I try Tops and Target but the prices suck dick. Driving to super walmart is worth it to me even if I need something simple. Everytime I go into Tops for a few things I feel like I am being ripped off.

I dont mind Target. A little more expensive and seems like a bit better quality (chances are the item you buy isn’t broken or damaged before you get it home) but I refused to go to Tops or Kmart. They are awful IMO.

Sam’s Club and BJ’s should be in a category of their own becuase they are cheap but they require membership fees.

Only when I’ve planned my time poorly and everyone else is closed. Meh.

I dont buy the cheap quality chinese shit from walmart. I go there for food shit. Electronics and kitchen stuff, all that tyoe stuff I buy else where. Hell I got my last Hamilton blender from woot.com

IMO the prices don’t justify dealing with the people that shop there. i only do it if it’s a last resort.

i wanted to select the last one, any way of changing

Supertech 5w30 :tup:

make an alter ego. everyone else is doing it.

lol right

X2

haha only for mobil 1

the last time i went there was a few weeks ago when i needed a stainless steel spoon, a floating thermometer, and a rubber sink stopper/plug thingie at 945 pm on a friday

the time before that was a when i bought 14 cans of krylon flat black to respray le cackord. their prices on spray paint are outstanding

haha i really do buy my mobil 1 there… But they dont carry oil filters for the a4 :picard:

But yea i buy baby stuff there/christmas decortations/candy/shower stuff/etc from there… Just not clothes who knows who the hell tried them on