Dodge Viper is DONE... came back... died again... back AGAIN

FAILGTS ?

[sarcasm]so sad:([/sarcasm]

YES!

dan and i doubt he will be out of a job because of this

Somebody alert him, its time to buy a great deal of stock in penis pills.

ugh… i cant speak for the Mustang, but my 9 year old F bod gets around 25mpg on the highway, with the best i have seen of 28…with a 346ci V8 and 420+ rwhp… i remember talking to TurboLS1ss about this subject, he has a 408ci with a donkey dick turbo making prob in the 900rwhp neighborhood, yet stilll pulls down 20+mpg cruising… I know the new corvettes get exceptional MPG, and i can only assume the same for the Mustang, being newer technology with the 3V motor. My old 2V GT with the 4sp auto would still get mid 20’s for mpg… I dont see what your trying to get at here with your gas mileage arguement :gotme: we need to have only smart cars on the road?

Oh look! Another bandwagon hater. Get of his nuts, fggt. That shit is old news.

At lowest, my 03 stang was getting ~22 MPG highway. Before I tinkered with it, 28 was not unheard of for it. 5/6Speed of course…

I understand why dodge would cancel the viper for the time being, but it will be back if they can pull their ass out of the gutter in a few years.

Also, don’t need 2 Muscle Cars, might as well run the one with the optional 6 cylinder now.

That sucks. Hopefully they’ll be able to resurrect it in a few years.

And my God who left the fucking ignorance faucet on?

Wow that really sucks, I hope this is a temporary thing. As soon as they make the viper a world class super car they terminate the line =\

The new ACRs are going to be worth sooooo much money.

I want one!

Never really cared for the car but it served it’s purpose.

Well I guess this settles the Viper vs Vette argument :wink:

I love the styling on the vipers, but I will never own one, or want to own one, so no harm done to me :slight_smile:

Some people would say the number 7:22.1 settled that debate. ;p

Some people would also say you’re an idiot.

AwesomE!

Okay guy.

No skin off my back, but it’s a shame, in a way, I guess.

Wow, some of you guys are SUPER funny. Yeah, its really going to put me out of business… hell, it would help me if anything. Thats IF it was even true.

You know, for a bunch of smart guys, you would think that someone on here would have the INTELLEGENCE to look at the fucking DATE on the article?

Wow, :tup:

And some people would realize that GM went BACK to the ring, and still couldnt beat it. Boo Who. Gotta love how the rules change to suite the scenario. When the Gen-3 Vipers couldnt get tracktion because of their tires, the Corvette crybabies said “hey, its stock for stock”. Now that the tables have turned, suddenly its ALL IN THE TIRES!