Does Alpinestars Pants run big/small?

I’m about to pick up some pants, and I’m wondering if they run right on, big/small?

Look on sportbiketrackgear, theres a formula to do it, i forgot but its definitely on there and it worked perfect.

Well I found the conversion on sportbiketrackgears website, I just wanted to make sure that it was a perfect fit.

Best way to do it is go to places that sell suits, and physically try them on. Or try other peoples suits to give you an idea.

I bought a suit off of someone and just had it custom fitted afterwards.

Thats a good back up plan I guess. Where did you go, and how much?

paulo got his suit taylored for next to nothing… lol.

:tup:

not too many places around you sell suits anymore for this exact reason… people try them on then buy them online.

Good luck finding any stores that sell pants for the reason that Willy stated above. I used the sizing chart on bikebandit.com and my pants fit perfectly.

I got mine done at the Village Cobbler in east aurora. It’s
actually a shoe repair shop but the lady seemed to know what she was doing and was incredily helpful.

I called a few places, and they said they never stock pants. They told me they could order them for me. I’m just going to order them, if they don’t fit, I will have them tailored.

Just follow the sizing chart on sportbike track gear. You just add a number to your waste size and that’s the euro size. It should fit without a problem.

Jason and I both used it and it worked for both of us.

:spank: word. Oh and that smile is not relative to this, but I thought it was funny.

I need to find someone my size and try their suit on. I am torn between a 48 or a 50.

I’m 5’9 165 lbs and take a size 42 in a 1 piece.