does anybody

we shuld have a race… me vs showtime, chad, and sns… we all start downtown / north side and go to the ice garden… you guys go tp to 70 to 51 and i’ll take the right way.

:booty:

ill start from harmarville…where im actually leavin from…where the tp exit is!!!

no… we’d have to start from harmarville.

and im game

i need directions… wehre the fuck is harmarville again?

north of da burgh…

do u knw rt. 28??? its off of 28north

Dude take the TP

I bet you I can figure out which is faster and shorter since its a big chunk of my job… :hs:

thanks SNS…im def. taking the TP there!!!

maps and directions are for pussies

28 to tubes to 51 is faster

constuction on 28 south from my place!!! in two spots

not from where he is coming. He is in Cheswick not down town pittsburgh. I drive from penn hills to Oakland every day trust me he is 15-20 min from downtown from where he is. It all depends on how 28 or the hulton birdge is for traffic. Some times its even longer than 20 since its all fucked up. I useed to work over there in spring dale and I used to work in RIDC. And thats not including all the medical trips I used to do while working in the ghetto.

Yes form your locaktion to the tubes it is faster your way…

NOT FROM HIS THOUGH…

werd!!! but whats the hulton bridge got to do with 28?? thats on old 28 and connects to oakmont???

28s all screwed up right now!!!

good luck getting there!

here is the shortest milage but it will trake you about 1 hour 21 min with out traffic.

Freeport to Hulton Bridge go into Oakmont get on ARB. Take that to Sandy creek. From sandy creek go to 130. 130 to 30. 30 to the right on 48, follow 48 all the way down to 51.

That is a shorter milage wise but not time.

Also the Hulton Bridge can come into effect when trying to get around Freeport road and 28 traffic by taking ARB all the way down to the strip or you can cut up Sandy Creek to the parkway (376 west)

nugga :mrT:

that’s waht i said… or 885 to 51 s

no from my way 2nd ave to 885 is the fastest.

parkway to north hills to 148 or
parkway to monroeville to 48

is the alternative.

sonny look at the first map. Coming through town is not faster FOR HIM…

DUDE I live penn hills and travel 885 when I have to get to the main offices in WM…for him its not faster…too many stop lights coming through PH, TC, and all those fun places…

fuck harmarville or whatever.

i know what you mean… i just think it’s retarded to drive in 2 wrong directions a couple of miles.