Does anyone got a hookup in wireless contracts

Hey im lookin to get a cellphone. My credit is bad i keep getting denied online. I dont want prepaid or cricket cuz im out of state alot. Anyone work at like cingular or tmobile ect. That can get me service ???

Blue04 :kekegay:

prepaid sprint, goes out of state and the rates arnt that bad

where can u get prepaid sprint?

cricket ftw

wait its tmoble and

the village has it!

cricket doesnt work out of pittsburgh. Im in ohio, west v, and baltimore alot picking up parts

You should still be able to get a sprint, I had crappy/no credit, just had to throw down a deposit at the store, which later turned into store credit.

Dunno if they still do it that way or not though.

-j

u dont know how much u gotta throw in do u

I think I put down $125. And I also think it depends on your credit. But after a year it got toss’d on my account as credit.

cricket does work out of pittsburgh…if you use it alot out of the area it might not be worth it, but if u only need it for a few calls here and there, u might wanna look that way. i might be able to hook u up with a phone. gotta see if we release it or not.

when i had cricket i couldnt’ use it outside of bridgeville…let alone out of pittsburgh

just get pre paid for when you take trips like cingular or verizon etc

its the only phone ive had for 3 years and i never have any of the problems anyone else seems to have. who knows. i think its worth the money…even if i didnt work there, lol
they give the world away compared to other carriers too.

virginmobile, its pay as you go and works on the sprint network, so where ever sprint has service you have service