who has sprint?

that talk now, unlimited everything except land lines plan seems awesome

hows the network?
Anyone at verizon know anything about them trying to match this plan?
I’m trying to get into another affordable unlimited plan.

I have cricket and it works everywhere i need it to, and more places than my tmobile ever worked, but at 65$ a month or whatever i pay, I can afford to spend the extra 10 for a better network

insight on this?

stick with cricket. Honestly I had cricket for a while because I was sick of plans and shit locking me down. I pay double for verizon now and get mostly the same level of service.

thanks I had a feeling, cricket seems to get better and better. :tup:

Truth. I had cricket and i got better service than I do with my Sprint. I get barely any service in my shop and it kills my battery. Everybody else in here walks around on the phone.

Poor people.

I’ve had sprint for ten years and never had a problem. I travel quite a bit through the country as well.

x’s 2 my bill never changes and havent had 1 complaint.

x3. I have the plan you are talking about. With sprint you get to cheat and use Verizon satellites also. Verizon + Sprint Coverage > Cricket.

lol

you pay $65/month for a cricket phone? LOL

how often do you talk on it that you need unlimited?

There’s a difference between being poor and being frugal. I thought you of all people could understand frugality.

I dunno exactly what my bill is, I’m about to pay it, its like 61 after cricket tacks on thier 3$ instore payment fee.
5$ of that is insurance as always. I wont have a minute plan, its fucking stupid as hell.
All it takes is one long phone call at the end of a billing cycle and your fucked. So fucking stupid.

This, Best bang for the buck is always the best choice.
every few dollars you save adds up.

i had unlimited … i used 79 minutes last month. I switched to 500 minutes lol

someone call him 500 times and show him why minute plans are useless.

haha im pretty sure it takes a minute when your vm picks up. atleast on tmobile i believe it use too.

i pay like 72 even with 500 mins unlimited internet/ texts/ pics

mine is 83 with unlimited text, internet 500 min and insurance (which i think is 10$) so its basically the same lol
i have tmobile

i really dont call anyone until nights/weekends start anyways, so any more minutes is pointless

$26 per month, unlimited data, 500 minutes, nights and weekends free at 9pm.

what kinda family plan are you on haha