FYI

If u have been trying to call. yes my phone is off… Switching to different carrier paid last bill for sprint and should be back on tomorrow or following day with the same number if all goes well !!!

OOO and sprint can kiss my big fat pearly white ASSS. motherfuckers.
been a customer for 9 yrs now. I was treated like complete shit on the phone yesterday !!! so FUCK them i’ll take my business elese were !! end rant …

That is all !!! H

LOLLLLLLLLLL i got sprint… what dicks ! but tbh i hate all american carriers !!!

india has the best cell phone situation if u ask me… its all prepaid and its literally nearly nothing to put a bunch of minutes on your phone…

no contracts, no phone restrictions, nothing… thats how it should be !

OH YEA and full bars EVERYWHERE>>!!! america… w t f ??? 3rd world country got u beat son ?

agree with the sprint statement. i was a customer for a long time as well and they have awful customer service. i took my business to at&t and i’m impressed with how much better they are.

unfortunately i am a customer of sprint and i will be until the physically beat me out of this contract. it is worth the bullshit.

I found that if I pay my bill that I dont have to talk to customer service and all is okay.

However, the one time I did call customer service about call forwarding fees, they pissed me off and I dumped them right there and paid the exit fee. Sprint needs therapy.

I am also used to be a long time Sprint customer. After I am done with the contract, I try to switch to a cheaper plan since I am using IM and skype more and more. They said I have to sign a new 2 yr contract…LOL.

Yeah the sprint dealer here is a douche. How is Skype? I have magicjack, it works well unless I am downloading a torrent.