Sprint Subscribers

Does the service suck?

My magic 8 ball says “All signs point to yes.”

Shut up symbian fag. I’m asking those who actually use Sprint.

i have yet to meet a satisfied sprint customer in the 9 states (and 15+ cities) i’ve lived in, all gripe about lack of service (phone never works), and piss poor customer service.

I’ve got sprint. I’ve had it for about a year and don’t really have any complaints. The current area I live in is a dead zone for all service providers, but when I got out I’m usually the only one of my friends with service.

Customer service has always treated me fairly well (my expectations are always low for every customer service call I make) and they haven’t let me down yet.

my friends that i know that are with sprint have no complaints with it. they normally have just as good/sometimes better service than i do (ive got at&t).

I’ve been with sprint since i was 17(6 years) i never have a problem with service. ive found their rates to be cheaper than other providers. but their customer service lacks all together.

i haven’t had a problem with sprint…been using them for a little over 2 years now.

fry. yes, it sucks. you will lose your 850 mhz signal. you will roam a lot more. in building service will suck, as the 1900 mhz signal isnt as penetrable as 850.

just one of many points.

next up: customer service.

I’ve had them for 4-5 years atleast now and theyve been good to me…
are you thinking about picking up a palm pre?

my bill is consistantly 51 bucks… 1340 minutes, nights at 7, insurance, unlimited data, text, phone as modem, free sprint to sprint, and im on my ~20th phone…

no joke. i bought a 6700 and through insurance only (only paid the deductible the one time it got wet), ive moved to a mogul, to about 10 more moguls, a touch, and now the diamond

I’m going to try to take good care of the new phone

I was going to buy a palm pre tomorrow but

They told me they wouldnt let me keep my sero plan.

so i made an insurance claim and picked up the HTC diamond… im happy, i reflashed it, works awesome, only issue is i can literally watch the battery drain.

So far with the diamond, i havent had any dropped calls minus the one time i was in an elevator in a big building… other than that, its been great.

I’ve had Sprint for about 13 years.

I’ve debated switching maybe a half dozen times during that time, yet I’m still here.

because they hustle you…they always take advantage of the dumb customers!

JAY>>> send me a text… i got a new phone… and i want to call you tonight, knowing we have free sprint to sprint… (im in love again… with you) <3

sexy text sent!

Yeah after being on VZW for a few years I would hate life if I even had to think about reception again. I still want t-mobile to DIAF after 2 years of foolishly thinking that everyone had to go outside to make cell phone calls in a dorm ca 2001.

Yup. IMO it’s the most exciting/innovative piece of hardware to hit the cell phone market since the iphone.

It sucks for Palm that they launched it on Sprint. If they had launched it on a major carrier they’d be right back in the thick of the pda game that they invented 15 years ago. A vertical slider (so you never have to wait for the screen to flip) with a real keyboard and a capacitive touch screen (ala iphone) is the perfect form factor. WebOS looks awesome. But it’s not going to get the attention from app developers that it will need to compete with the iphone, winmo, and BB. :feck:

So all the Sprint users are saying it’s fine, and all the non-Sprint users are saying it sucks? :mamoru:

Errheermmm… G1 cough cough :mamoru:

Srsly tho… And fuck that TMO argument, its unlocked for ATT.

Good thing you can buy it unlocked and just use it with whatever carrier you feel like.

Oh wait, it’s CDMA. Never mind. :mamoru:

What did you really expect? It’s fine IME. It has it’s problems now and again, but not enough problems to concern me. Oh, and IB4 VZW NEVER has any problems whatsoever
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71671

It’s cause they dont know what they are missing.

Honestly, I prejudge people by what carrier they have. secondly what make/model phone they have. I’ve really tried to not do it anymore, but it’s second nature.

To me, sprint = poor credit, that VZW/ATT wanted a deposit. Why else would you put up with that level of coverage/service?

Really though, if you ever travel out of the northtowns/buff area, sprint service is spotty at best around here. roaming will kill a battery faster than howie can kill a carbomb.

If you are dead set on getting a pre, do yourself a favor and do it sans contract.

Wow. I never realized I had such poor coverage. I’m not even going to start on the rest of the dribble shit. You guys really, really get into your phones huh? /out.