Does anyone have a Tech2 Scanner or have access to one?

Due to an issue with my StabiliTrak kicking on more frequently after having my TBSS tuned i am looking to reset my yaw rate sensor which some have said to correct this problem. It can be done using a Tech2 Scanner so if anyone has one and wants to meet up and just let me borrow it for a couple minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I have one but it’s with me right now one the One Lap and is going overseas with my sister on Sunday so they can work on the C5’s and HHR SS’s :frowning:

Ten minute ordeal at a dealer really, not that it’s what you want to hear.

I’ll ask my friend at HVCC, they have a couple Tech2’s there. Were you ever a student of HVCC?

students arent allowed to take out the Tech2’s for liability issues. cameo has already tried this and failed in the process…
but if you want you could bring it to the HVCC shop and they would be able to scan your car for you. if you would like i could talk to my fuels teacher if he could do it

That’s what I was thinking… if he is an alumni he can come in with no problems. Or just give it the McNally tune.

McNally is a great teacher so relax. but yea just walk in and see if a teacher can either scan it for you or watch you scan it (not sure if the second part would work but its worth a try)

mcnally tune is an INSIDE joke from a whillleeeeeee ago

k didnt know that pete

Why do I need to relax? haha. The good Dr. and I have known one another for awhile. He’s probably the most knowlegable guy in the department.

i thought you were being sarcastic. my bad.

I used to go to hvcc like 2 years ago. So what do I need to do to get this done?

show up to the auto shop and ask if a teacher could let you use the scanner