Does anyone know anything about this car?

i like how you said about shitty MPG, stock 5.3 they stated around 18 for mine. i seen 21 on a highway trip. others have seen 25mpg but not around here. with my current setup ive seen 18mpg

now if you go off dodge lol or ford yes mileage sucks those are like 10 -14.

yes i may pay more to fill up my tank but if it lasts for 400 miles or so im fine with it.

and MPG is sweet but if you cant accell then youll mpg is going to get effected by lack of power. most bangers cant accel for shit especially in mergin lanes on the highways, or they have a hard time going up hills on the highway with cruise on without surging between gears…Torque rules in this department

and why go 4 banger when some v8s can see 30mpg?

and since when are trucks hard to park? not to much of a blind spot, some have good turning radius for their size, and usually have a thick sidewall incase you need to bump a curb.

so you would rather have a state of the art shit box compared to a lower status middle car?

and not saying everyone should have a truck at all, its all in what they want but im stating truck owners can do what car owners can do these days. most trucks to day are more user friendly then trucks of past days