Does anyone know anything about this car?

well how it happens is Quik will chim into anyones post that has information in it of either a car he cant afford(buy saying he would never pay over a certian amount) or a car he cant beat.now yes theres several civics out there he can beat but theres alos alot he cant. but now then it comes down to if it meets his requirments to race the car(i refere to him back out of a race with a noen cause it didnt look pretty). but i guess when you that good in your own world you can say whtever you want.

i remember seeing pickup trucks with plastic interior, so its not like trucks are the greatest things interior wise either.

and your truck(quik) is fast straight line(for being heavyly modified,you have a different motor correct) but theres alot other aspects to vehicals. if you wanna do a real world comparason like handleing , braking, gas milage etc. id be more than happy to put my stock all motor type R against your heavely modified truck. now im sure you’‘’ say your truck wasnt built for all that stuff" to back out of it(or some other excuse when your challanged) but its on the table if you wanna give it a shot.