Does anyone know anything about this car?

didnt pay 30k either that would of netted a heavier truck and bigger

a full second is getting destroyed, you see that on pinks

please show me an example of back in 91 when they actually did something

ok you got me there saying im a know it all but how about yourself not knowing enough?

easy turn the wheel and hit the brakes. its a very simple concept that should of been learned at age of 16

LOL! Most drivers will hit the brakes first, then turn the wheel. But if that’s the way quickie rolls then so be it.

Your name is referring to your lateral acceleration and not how long it takes you to copulate, right??? You should change your name to Summer’s Eve because you are a douchebag.

is this a serious question or are you just that fucking retarded?

isnt that how some ppl drift?

big words from yourself, congrats did it take you a high level education to come up with that or did you use one of your life lines to help aid in a comeback?

Laura, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Allow me to clarify since it is needed.

It seems that the only comparison that people on this forum care about is how fast their car can do the 1/4 in. Nobody cares about the 60-0, how many g’s their car can take, or a slalom. In my most humble, and fucking retarded, of opinions, a true performance vehicle is only as good as its worst component. Sure, you can theoretically make a dump truck accelerate to 60 pretty quickly, but it would fly off the corkscrew at Laguna Seca. It’s similar to the teenie bopper that talks about how great his stereo is but he only installs a 1200 watt amp and two 12’s in a bandpass. He overlooks the other components such as a nice head, wiring, and a capacitor for his madd bass for a few quick examples. Hope this helps…

Quik - I used a lifeline. Everyone on here, including Laura, knows I’m a “fucking retard”…

or maybe a lot of ppl on this board asshat are about drag racing, and have there car set up for drag racing…its all on what ppl want to build there car for, to each his own

p.s. my dump truck will own all at laugna secca

sorry to hear that, hope you can pull thru

fuck my mom (i know justin did) i see nothing wrong with how i talk bitch!

:bigthumb: yep

i did?

damm justin, you shouldnt be doing that

well shit if shes a milf :yum: , then i prob did!!

Here kids. Make big twuk go fast! YAY!

sorry to let you in on a secret but she looks like burnyd. same size boobs, same ass and same habits

{laura speaking]

eww fuck no then :puke:

no offense to ur mother tho